Chapter Six

I sigh and snuggle closer into the large warm body that's enveloping mine. A deep chuckle rings to my ears. I smile. "Good morning Silas."
"Good Morning, Aggele Mou." His voice is gruff and full of sleep.
"What are we doing today?"
The arm around my waist grips me tighter and pulls me towards them. I open my eyes sleepily and look at Silas. He's grinning, shaking his head. "Hmm, Trouble." Comes to my ears. "Trouble, you're beautiful."
I look over at Silas again with wide eyes and he has an amused look on his face. "Is he asleep?" I whisper through my croaky and dry throat.
"Yeah, Aggele, he's asleep."
I smile and wink at him before rolling over and facing my Meanie. "Meanie." I whisper his name close to his ear.
He snuggles closer and buries his face in my neck. "Hmm, Trouble you smell fucking good." He sighs and relaxes again, telling me he's asleep.
I look over at Silas who is now sitting up watching us with an amused smile. "I'm going to shower. Everyone will be waking up soon." I nod my understanding and watch as he leaves my room only wearing a pair of shorts. Yesterday burning flashes through my mind when I remember him opening the door butt-naked. My face flushes.
Grabbing the quilt, I pull it up and over mine and Gabriel's head. Gripping his hair and gently moving his face away from my neck, I lay back down, my face inches from his and I smile when I see the small smile on his lips, his relaxed face.
"Gabriel." I whisper his name so low I know that no one would hear me. Not even North even with the muffled nest of the quilt. "I need to tell you something."
I wait for him to reply but all he does is sigh and bring his face closer to mine. I look down, going cross eyed as I look at his lips. Would he get mad if I kissed him while he was asleep?
Well, I'm about to find out.
I pucker my dry lips and place them on his dry ones. I'll have to remind him later to chap them just like he reminds me. I press down on his lips for a second before moving away. "Gabriel, wake up."

                                                                    *

Gabriel

Something pressing on my lips for a second before my Trouble's beautiful whisper comes through my sleep disorientated ears. "Gabriel, wake up."
I find myself snuggling closer to her, her breath is fanning over my face as she breathes. I smile sleepily at her, my eyes still closed. "Trouble, go back to sleep." I grumble.
"Gabriel." I feel the pressure on my lips again and my eyes open in shock when I realize what the pressure is. It's her lips. Before I can respond though, she's moving away. I almost let out a growl of frustration. I've waited for that kiss for so long and when she finally gives it to me, twice, my mind is fucking off by with sleep. "Meanie, I love you."
My eyes snap open and I'm looking into beautiful, gorgeous fucking green ones. I'm pretty sure she just told me she fucking loves me, but I need her to tell me again. "What?" I croak out.
She inhales a slow deep breath before saying, "I said...I love you, Gabriel."
I'm not sure what to say. I'm aware my mouth is opening and closing like a fucking fish right at this moment. I'm also aware the the duvet is pulled up over our heads. In this moment it is purely just me and Sang.
I notice a small blush creeping up her cheeks. Embarassment. She opens her mouth to say something but before I can let a fucking word escape her I smash my lips down on hers, my tongue darting straight into her dry mouth. I don't care that neither of us have brushed our teeth yet, this moment is fucking important.
I stroke my tongue with hers and it feels amazing. Fireworks are fucking going off behind my eyes like the display last night. A flash of colors lighting up the darkness.
Pulling away I can't help but grin. "I've waited so fucking long to hear those words from your pretty little mouth, Trouble." I kiss her again. "I love you too."
"I know." She whispers, a twinkle in her eye. Before I can question what she means, she kisses my lips once more, chucks the duvet away and climbs off the bed. I watch as her ass sways in yesterday's clothes into the bathroom, the door clicking closed behind her.
"Fuck." I grunt.
"Nice wake up call, Gabe?" Luke asks sitting up in between the two beds.
"Fuck yes."