Chapter Thirteen

Sang POV

I drop down onto the bench, dropping the few bags I’m carrying down onto the floor. We have been at downtown Disney since 10 am. It is now almost 2pm in the afternoon. The first hour or so wasn’t so bad. We were able to walk around, take in the scenery and look into shops. Then Gabriel thought it was shopping time so for the last few hours we have all been dressed in this, dressed into that under Gabriel’s orders. It was rather amusing watching my boys having to change in and out of clothes. The only one who really didn’t and who Gabriel wouldn’t argue with was Owen.

Now we all have bags full of new clothes. Some items are a bit pointless, like the Mickey Mouse top Gabriel chose out for North. Sure, it’s black but it has Mickey on it. Never, ever would North wear it, he even told me so himself. Instead he simply said that it will have a place in his drawer for when I next stay over. I grin and told him that he needs to wear it so it smells like him. This causes him to narrow his eyes at me but grumbled an agreement, muttering something that if he got caught wearing it he would shoot himself with his own gun. Personally, I didn’t even know he had a gun which then caused me to start panicking a little, asking him why he had a gun. Then Nathan turns around and says, “Yeah Peanut, we all have one.” That caused me to go right into a panic attack right in the middle of some shop.
Once I calmed down, Owen explained to me that it was over Academy training and that they are all locked away in a safe that he only has the code to. At least I know they are locked away and that they won’t hurt themselves. When I had walked off to continue looking around the shop I heard all the boys cussing at Nathan. I just hope he didn’t get into a lot of trouble.

Now I’m sitting back in the bench, relaxing my aching arms and legs. I feel a little better now. This morning when I woke up I had still felt groggy and a little tired but my headache had gone. My boys were insistent on not going out today but I wanted to. Although I’m feeling better, I’m still having hot and cold spells so Gabriel dressed me in a pair of black leggings with shorts, a tank top and a hoody that I could tie around my waist when I got too hot. North practically smothers me in sun tan lotion every time I take off my hoody. I’m also pretty sure he went out this morning and brought the highest factor possible. Silas gave me a baseball cap of his to keep the sun out of my eyes and then they all insisted on me wearing my sunglasses too. I’m not complaining one little bit. I’m actually enjoying the attention of them looking after me.

Every now and then Sean would ask to take my temperature. I didn’t argue with him, after all, doctors know best...especially Sean. I trust him. They also each carry a bottle of water for me just in case we split up. They want to keep me hydrated but all the water is going straight through me making me need more bathroom breaks than normal. I’m not complaining. After last night I would hate to go through that again.

“Here you go Pookie. Just sip it.” I take the bottle of water that Sean offers me and uncap it and start taking small sips. “Would you like anything to eat?”

“Just some sort of fruit, Baby." North says. “You need to eat something. You skipped breakfast.” I know he’s right but the thought of food makes my stomach twist.

Sighing, I nod my head. I need to eat something. “Just an apple or some strawberries please.”

North, Luke, Victor and Owen go off and into a cafe across the way to get some food. Silas sits down beside me and pulls me into a hug. I go to him, resting my head on his chest. “How you feeling Aggele?”

“Tired.” I mumble.

“Close your eyes and rest for a moment.” I nod my head in his chest and follow his small order. The next thing I’m aware of is the boys, all of them, talking softly around me. “Welcome back.” Silas whispers in my ear.