Chapter Two

Gabriel POV

He loves me that's why.
The words keep fucking being said in my head. The thing is she is fucking spot on.
When I walked into her room and saw that she hadn't unpacked I was a little fucking pissed. I mean she could have done it but then she apologized and stuck out that bottom lip and all I felt in that moment for her was love. Like a ton of love. She owns my heart and she doesn't even fucking know it which irritates the shit out of me. Sometimes I wish I could just blurt it out and tell her I do indeed fucking love her but I know I fucking can't because of stupid fucking rules.
Then Luke says that he and the others can't get away with pouting out their bottom lip and she's says what she does.
He loves me that's why.
She's blushing with embarrassment right now and I seriously fucking want to tell her she is spot fucking on but I damn well can't. This is my chance to tell her but none of us know how she feels.
We're having to take it slow with her. She's been unloved pretty much her whole fucking life and then we come along and love her all at once.
I'm losing my mind.
I just want to spit it out and tell her how I feel but I know I can't and that's what hurts like a bitch. My love for her only grows stronger every fucking day.
I dart my eyes to Luke and find him watching me carefully. He knows what I'm thinking and with the slight shake of my head he's telling me no.
I inhale a quiet fucking deep breath and let it out slowly then smile at her. Yeah it's fucking forced but she needs to know that those words didn't affect me. "Uh-huh, Trouble." Is all I can manage to say. For a distraction I pick up a pair of high waist black shorts that will hit her mid thigh, a cream lace cami with a dark pink under top. I hand them to her, still smiling. "Go get changed in these Trouble."
She takes the clothes from me and looks down at them in her hands. Sometimes I would love to know what is going on through that head of hers. Just to have a peek into those thoughts so I know what she wants. When she looks back at me she has a sad expression on her face and I fucking hate it. She's suppose to be smiling and laughing because this is vacation. "I am sorry, Meanie."
I shake my head at her. "No. I'm sorry." So fucking sorry. She looks confused, a frown forming on her beautiful face and is probably waiting for me to say more but I don't. I watch as she walks into the bathroom and closes the door behind her.
"Gabe." Luke says, his voice apologetic.
I shake my head and look over at him as I fiercely blink away tears. "Don't Luke. Please just fucking don't."
He nods his head in understanding and I get back to unpacking Sang's clothes, something I'll do for a lifetime just for her.

                                                                *

Sang POV

I swipe the tear away that escaped my eye when I walked into the bathroom. I think I've messed up and just said the wrong thing but what Gabriel said has confused me ever more. Why is he sorry? He shouldn't be sorry. He has no reason to be sorry. I'm the one who's sorry and I hate myself for not thinking before speaking.
When I first met the guys nothing like that would have even left my mouth. However, my confidence has grown around them and I find myself saying things like I just did.
I'm such an idiot. I should have just giggled to what Luke said and kept my mouth firmly closed that way I wouldn't ever have to remember the pained expression on my Meanie's face and his forced smile.
If only he knew how I felt about him. How I felt about all of them. I want to tell them but I've always been one to keep what I'm feeling to myself with having no one to care about them. That's how I was brought up and that's how I'll probably continue living. Keep my emotions and feelings to myself, locked away tightly.
I strip down and dress in the clothes Gabriel gave me. I tuck in the lace cami and pink tank into the high waist black shorts and pull the lace cami out a little bit so it looks loose around my chest area.
Taking a deep breath to compose myself and not let Gabriel's reaction bother me I open the bathroom door and walk back out into my room. I stop in my tracks when I see North and Silas laying back, propped up against the headboard on one bed and Nathan, Kota and Victor sitting on another.
All conversation stops when I walk into the room and all eyes turn my way. "Hi." I say feeling the blush creep up my face.
Everyone says hi back to me in their own way like they do.
I turn to Gabriel who is just zipping up my now empty suitcase and placing it in the corner of my room. I hold my hands out at my sides. "Do I look okay?"
He smiles and this time it's a real smile. It's my Meanie's smile. "Stunning as always." He says. I blush even more and return his smile.
I take in what the others are wearing. A variety of different colored and patterned board shorts and t-shirts or vest tops. They all look handsome in their own way and I love that they all have their own likes and dislikes when it comes to clothes. Gabriel knows what he's doing when it come to shopping for the guys...and well...me.
"So what is it we're doing tomorrow?" I ask. I sit down on the bed that North and Silas are sitting on. Both lean forward and each grab an arm, pulling me back to sit in between them on the bed. I giggle.
"Well, you have a few choices." Luke says.
"There's Magic Kingdom." Nathan says.
"Epcot." Kota adds.
"Sea World." Victor says.
"Typhoon Lagoon." Silas grins.
"What's that?" I ask quickly before anyone else can add to the list.
"It's a water park, Baby." I instantly perk up. Swimming? Slides?
"I'm in." I grin widely.
"Sure you don't want to go to Magic Kingdom first Peanut? You know...the place where dreams come true?" Nathan asks.
I shake my head. "Nope." I say, popping the P. "The water park tomorrow and the Magic Kingdom place the next day."
"We have a surprise for you on Tuesday, Princess." Victor says, his fire eyes blazing.
I clap my hands together excited. "Yay." But curious as to what the surprise is. They've set this trip all up quickly and I'm curious on how they can set up a surprise so quickly but then again these boys are Academy boys. Most things they can do with the snap of their fingers.
"Then on Wednesday we can go to Epcot." Kota says. "Thursday we can do Animal Kingdom."
"Friday were going to Downtown Disney." Gabriel adds.
"Then Saturday we can go to Sea World and Disney MGM studios on Sunday." Luke says. "Definitely have to go to Sea World."
"Then home on Monday night so during the day we can lounge round the pool here." Silas finishes.
I can tell that the guys have done their research. They seem to know where they want to go and what they want to do. I don't really care as long as I get to see it all.
Everyone agrees to the plan and set up they have. Kota even texts Owen and Sean to let them know the plan.
"Trouble, put these on." Gabriel hands me a pair of white flip flops. I slide them on my feet. The bright pink he painted on my toenails earlier on the plane seems brighter against the white contrast of the flip flops and my pale skin.
I scramble off the bed when there is a knock at the door. Opening it I grin when I see Sean and Owen. Sean is wearing a cream pair of cargo shorts and a purple button down dress shirt and male flip flops on his feet. Owen is wearing mama co light grey 3/4's with a white dress shirt, rolled up at the sleeves and grey tennis shoes. It's weird seeing Owen dressed in casual clothes but I can't help but enjoy it. He looks carefree and young.
Owen raises an eyebrow. "My guess is that the others are in here?" I look over my shoulder at the boys who are now standing from the beds. Looking back at Owen I nod. He rolls his eyes. My mouth drops open. Mr. Blackbourne, Owen, the boss just rolled his eyes. "Sang, close your mouth. You might catch flies."
"But...you..." I stutter. I look at Sean who's grinning like a Cheshire Cat. "He...he just rolled his eyes. The Mr. Blackbourne I know does not roll his eyes. Ever."
"Pumpkin, you're acting so shocked."
"I'm not acting." I look back at the boys to find they're trying to contain their laughter. I look back at Owen who's trying to keep a straight face. "You just rolled your eyes. The man I know does not roll his eyes and only ever gives a millimeter smile."
Both of Owen's eyebrows shoot up into his hairline. "Just a millimeter?"
"Yes." I say blushing, realizing that I told him I pretty much mentally measure the size of his smile. "A millimeter."
He smiles. And I mean a full out smile that flashes his perfectly white straight teeth making my heart skip a beat in my chest. He should smile like that more often because he looks beautiful. "Is this a millimeter smile?" He asks pointing a finger to his smile.
I shake my head. "Most definitely not." I whisper.
His smile turns into a smirk. "Are you ready for dinner, Sang?" I nod my head. "Come on then. Let's all go and get something to eat downstairs."
We all usher out of my room and I close the door behind me making sure I have my key before I do. As we walk to the elevator, I think about that damn smile.
It's official. First day here and I love this side of Mr. Blackbourne. Owen.