Chapter Fourteen

Sang POV

I hold onto North’s hand tightly as we walk around the park of Sea World. Victor has been leading the way, taking us the long way round because it’s almost time for me to tell the last of my boys I love him and I need to do it this way. My way. I can only hope that North won’t be angry with me for doing this.

When Victor looks behind his shoulder at me, getting my attention, he nods his head, telling me that we're close. I pull North to a stop, keeping his back to the entrance of the ride we're going on. He looks at me with concerned eyes. “You okay Baby?"

“Do you trust me?” I ask, needing to know the answer to this because he has got to trust me.

He dark eyes dart between mine, hesitating to answer me when deep down, I hoped he had just told me yes without even thinking it. Slowly he nods his head. “Yeah Baby."

“Are you sure? Because right now North, I need you to trust me.” All of my other boys are standing by watching us. I know that some of them are clicking on, I just hope they don’t say anything right now.

“Yeah Baby, I’m sure.” He pauses, frowning. “What’s brought this on?”

Slowly, I slide the black scarf off from around my neck. I made sure to dress in North’s favorite color today, mixing it with my own. I’m hoping it will keep him in the happy mood. I’m dressed in a pair of dark blue shorts that hit the tops of my thighs leaving my legs bare. Black gladiator sandals, a Pink and Black checkered tank top and the black scarf. The scarf is a nicety. “Just trust me okay?” He nods his head.

Taking in a deep breath, I pull his head down and wrap the scarf over his eyes and around his head, knotting it at the back. He tenses but doesn’t protest or stop me. He’s trusting me. When the scarf is secure, I let him stand back up straight. I hold out my hand with three fingers raised. “How many fingers am I holding up?” I ask.

He shrugs a shoulder, even though it's tense and lacking movement. “Four? Five?”

“Okay.” I whisper and take his hand back in mine. I start pulling him towards the entrance of the rollercoaster. It’s called Kraken and looks rather scary. Why I came up with this as a way to tell North, I don’t know but I think this would be a good way for him to trust me. I remember when he used to pester me about trusting him but wouldn’t trust me himself. This would be good for both of us. If he’s trusting me to blind fold him and put him on the rollercoaster then I’m trusting him to trust me at all times. Really, he has no reason to not trust me.

“Baby, where are you taking me?”

“Trust me North. For once, please just trust me.”

He doesn’t say anything in reply. As we approach, Victor runs off to talk to the two men that will be working the ride for us. When I had told Victor my plan for North, he said that he wanted all of them to be there just in case he gets angry and starts putting up a fight. I didn’t argue with that. As long as I get my moment, I don’t care. So Victor ended up renting the ride for us for the next ten minutes. Looking down at the watch on my wrist, we're right on time.

No one says anything as we walk up the steps. North keeps a hardgrip on my hand as do I on his. When I see the seats to the ride, I start feeling my own nerves. This is completely different to the few I have been on since arriving in Orlando. We’ll be going through loops and upside down. Something I haven’t done yet.
The man guides me to the first row of seats. There are four of them on each row. North and I will be in the middle, Silas on North’s side and Owen on my side. I love how they automatically knew how North’s reaction might be.

“Sit down.” I tell North once I have positioned him at the seat. Slowly but cautiously he sits down in the chair.

North POV