Chapter Five

I know my eyes are as wide as saucers and I'm very aware of my mouth hanging open in this moment. I'm also very aware that I'm frozen in place, unmoving and that the boys are asking me what is wrong but I am in complete and utter awe.
This place, Magic Kingdom, the place where dreams come true is like no other place I have ever, ever seen before. It's breathtaking. So beautiful.
My eyes are dancing around taking in the different shops that have different figurines of the different princesses in the windows, the ornaments and souvenir collections. It's all so beautiful.
"Sang." I jump when nine male voices call my name in unison. That's when I realize that they're all standing in front of me trying to get my attention.
"What?" I say trying to not let my eyes waver from them for a moment.
"Are you okay, Sweetie?" Kota asks. He looks a little worried.
"Am I okay?" He nods. "Of course I'm okay. I'm perfect actually." I grin so big my cheeks ache. I grab my camera out of my bag and turn it on. Where they are standing you can see the beautiful white, blue and gold castle behind them. "Gather closer guys. I want a picture."
No one at all complains as they gather together, chucking arms over one another's shoulders. Luke jumping on Silas' back and Gabriel jumping onto North's. I snap a picture then spot an elderly couple not far away. I go over to them. "Excuse me."
"Yes dear." The old lady says.
"Can you take a picture of me and my friends please?" I hold out the camera.
"Of course, sweet child." She looks to her husband. "Come on John."
I hand her the camera and they stand where I was. I show her what to do and then I go over to the boys. I'm surprised when Owen crouches down. "Jump on, Sang."
My smile is huge as I jump onto Owen's back, wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, locking them there.
Owen, North and Silas stand beside each other with me, Luke, and Gabriel on their backs. The others gather round close.
"Say Magic Kindom." The lady says.
"Magic Kingdom." We echo. When she takes the picture I jump down from Owen's back and go over to the lady. "Thank you."
"That's okay sweet child. You enjoy your holiday." I take the camera from her. Then she leans in close. "They love you very much."
I'm pretty sure my mouth drops open and all I can do is watch her as she walks away with her husband. When they disappear into a shop I look down at the camera and at the picture. I smile when I notice that we all look happy and carefree.
"What do you want to do first Sang?" Kota asks.
I shrug. "Whatever as long as I get to see the whole place."
"Don't worry Baby. You'll get to see every part of it." North replies.

                                                                   *

So that's what we do. We walk around the whole park taking in different parts and remembering whereabouts different things were for later on in the day. My camera was in my hand the whole time snapping away with pictures. I'm pretty determined never to ever forget this place. I will burn this place into my memory.
After an hour we walk into a gift shop and start looking around. From the entrance I spot what looks like ears to Minnie Mouse so I grab Kota and Nathan's hands and drag them over. I immediately pick up a head band with Minnie Mouse ears and a red bow. I put it on my head and turn to Kota and Nathan. "What do you think?"
"It suits you." Kota grins.
Nathan takes my camera from my hand. I pull a pose knowing he's going to take a picture. "You look perfect Peanut." He says.
I pick up Mickey Mouse ones and put them on their heads. I grin. "Can we get you all one?"
Nathan raises an eyebrow. "You want us all to have Mickey Mouse ears?" I nod excitedly. Nathan smirks. "I'll wear them. But you have to persuade everyone else."
"Oh. I will. Don't worry."
I pick up seven more pairs and go in search of the others. The first two I find are Victor and Luke. I sneak up behind them and quickly put the headbands on their heads. They both jump and turn around, a frown on their beautiful faces. "You have to wear them." I tell them in the best demanding tone I can muster up. I then turn to Victor. "And you have to buy them."
They both share a look between them doing that silent communication thing they do. When they both look back to me they look over my head and then start laughing. I follow where they were looking to find Kota and Nathan wearing their ears. "Okay Princess, I'll buy them."
"And you'll wear them."
"But it's a headband. A girl thing." Luke says.
"It'll keep your hair out of your eyes." I flash him a grin and then go in search for Gabriel, North, Silas, Sean and Owen.
I find North, Silas and Sean standing near different snow globes. Unfortunately I wasn't able to sneak up on them because North spots me first. I'm pretty sure I heard a low growl come from him as I get closer but I can't be sure. "What are you wearing on your head Baby?"
"Minnie Mouse ears. Victor's going to buy them." I pause. "And yours."
Eyebrows shoot up. "Ours?"
"Yeah. Victor, Luke, Nathan and Kota are already wearing theirs." I hold up the remaining headbands. "So take a pair each and stick them on."
Sean's eyes twinkle with amusement. He takes a head band and puts it on. "How do I look, Pookie?"
"It suits you." I grin at him. I thrust my hand that's holding the headbands in North and Silas' direction.
North looks down at the head bands like it's a piece of cheese gone bad. Silas looks at me and I give him a slight pout. He shakes his head and chuckles but picks up a headband and sticks it on his head. North looks at him. "You're actually going to wear that?"
"Yep." Silas replies. "Anything for Aggele Mou."
North grunts and mutters something in Greek which causes Silas to slap him on the back. I have no idea what he said, my Greek isn't that great yet but I note to ask him later. I smile big when he reaches out and takes a headband but he just holds it. "Put it on." I urge trying to fight my smile from getting any bigger and turning into a smug one.
He grunts again but puts the headband on. I go over to him and go up on my tiptoes and I kiss his cheek. Going back down on flat feet I say. "I'm going to find Gabriel and Owen."
I start to walk off in search of Gabriel and Owen but then on a last second decision I quickly turn just in time to see North reaching up to take his ears off. I narrow my eyes at him in a glare. He smirks but lowers his hand. I smile satisfied and continue with my search.
I find Gabriel and Owen near the clothes. Gabriel is holding up a red strappy dress with white spots while Owen holds clothes over his arm. I can't help but be a little amused at the sight as Owen is shopping with my Meanie.
I skip up to them and hold out the Mickey ears. "I got these for you."
Owen and Gabriel turn around to face me. Gabriel looks down at the headbands then to me. "Oh Trouble, they'll go perfect with this dress." He holds out the dress to me. Now I'm closer I can tell it's a Minnie Mouse version of the dress. Black belt included.
"Oh. I like." I say. "Here." I thrust the headbands their way.
Gabriel takes his and slides in on his head. I love that he doesn't argue with me. Owen looks down at the headband I'm holding then looks back to me. "You want me to wear that?"
"Yes." I say, dragging out the S.
"I don't wear headbands Sang." My smile drops and I feel my lip going into a playful pout. It's the first time I have ever done this with Owen and he's a sucker for it because he quickly takes the headband and pops it onto his head. "You have to wear it all day." I add, beaming from ear to ear.
"You just fell for Trouble's bottom lip, Mr. B." Gabriel says grinning.
Owen gives me an amused smile. "So I have."
"What have you got there?" I ask, nodding a head to his arm.
"Clothes for you apparently." Owen says. "Tops with different characters on them. A Minnie Mouse onesie and now Gabe is looking at this Minnie Mouse dress."
I turn to Meanie. "You're not buying anyone else clothes?"
"No Trouble. Just you because I like dressing you more then I like dressing those guys. Besides they've had years of me dressing them, you've only had a few months."
I look at Owen for help but he just shrugs his shoulders as if to say 'what can I do?'.
After another ten minutes or so walking around the store we all meet at the checkout desk and I'm happy to see everyone wearing their ears. Everyone puts all their stuff in together and Victor pays. I move myself away from the checkout desk not wanting to know how much everything costs.
Walking out of the store Kota says. "There's a parade at one."
"Can we watch it?" I ask.
Kota pushes his glasses up his nose. "Yes. I want to see it anyway."
"So what are we doing in the meantime?" Victor asks.
Kota looks at his watch. "It's half past ten now. We'll come back to this end around two eve for some food over in that resturant. How about in the meantime we go check out some of the rides?"
My eyes immediately go to North. I saw some of the roller coaster rides while we were walking around. When he catches my eyes he gives me a small, nervous smile and I hate it. I hate that smile. Looking back at the guys I say. "I don't care what we do. As long as we find the teacups." Everyone bursts into laughter.