Chapter 45 - Questions

As she was about to open the door, she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist, as he stepped closer to her in a back hug.

"T-Tobio-"

"Just give me a moment, will ya?" He scoffed before letting her go.

She smiled and looked at him, seeing him nod at her before she stepped out.

Kageyama waited for some time before he stepped out of the changing room too, after he was sure she was back to where she's supposed to be.

Later during the night when everyone was back at their dorm and was asleep, Y/n just returned from the women's restroom after changing into her pyjamas.

She walked in to her and Kiyoko's dorm where Kiyoko was already asleep, breathing peacefully while her hair fell across her face.

Y/n walked towards her futton that she laid earlier but was a little taken aback by looking that it was occupied by someone else, with the blanket covering the person as a whole.

She placed her hands on her hips and raised her eyebrow.

"Hey..." She whispered, to make sure she wasn't loud enough to wake up Kiyoko.

"That's my space!" She whispered.

Before she could pull the sheet and see who it was, an arm grabbed hers from under the sheet, pulling her to lie down as well. Immediately a hand was placed on her mouth.

"Don't panic!! It's me."

Kageyama, who was looking at her, whispered, before letting his hand go.

She blinked before frowning.

"What the hell are you doing here???" She whispered at him.

"Shush..shush!!! I just came here to see you."

"I guess that this is more than seeing." She rolled her eyes.

"Well I'll be going back to Mei once the whole camp is over so i might as well " he shrugged.

She smiled at him before shaking her head.

"Well you gotta go back soon then, else they'll find out."

"They won't, I made a dummy on my bed and sneaked out." He told with a grin while she just blankly stared at him. "Well I won't be found out yet..."

Kageyama smiled awkwardly before spotting a bug on her pillow.

He looked at it with a stern expression before looking at her.

"What...? What's wrong? Why'd you look at me like that?"

"Umm...I don't wanna scare you but...." His eyes followed the bug. "There's a bug beside your head...." He pointed at it. "Over there..."

She gasped and before she could let out any noise or any other reaction, Kageyama quickly pulled her face, locking lips with her to avoid even muffled noise to pass by.

Y/n was caught in surprise, forgetting at the moment what she was going react on, easing her facial expression as he slowly pulled away.

She looks at him without blinking, while he looked back at her and then looks away.

"I.. couldn't think of anything else." He shrugged.

"All these are happening so quickly..."

She spoke to him while having her voice to the minimum, enough for him to hear but not wake the others around her up.

He gave a small but reassuring smile.

"I'm totally aware of that, i guess i got a lot of explaining to do huh..?"

She sighed and shrugged a little while looking away.

He poked her forehead with his finger, grabbing her attention.

"Don't think too much. You don't wanna get wrinkles on that pretty face."

She blushed but smiled at his remark.

"I'll get going then."

She grabbed onto his sleeve, although she seemed a little hesitant yet.

He looked at her and smiled.

"I know you've got a lot of questions, babe. I promise I'll find time to answer all of them."

She widened her eyes and looks at him.

"B-b-babe...?" She muttered.

"Yeah, it's not something wrong, is it? After all, we're secretly a thing now." He winked at her.

After a short while, Kageyama snuck out of their dorm and looked around to make sure that no one was around before he normally walked towards the boys dorm.

Hinata was just done with taking a leak in the bathroom and walked out of the restroom half sleepy, rubbing his eyes as he bumped into Kageyama, who was passing by.

Kageyama went to the boys' restroom before going back to his dorm, and bumped into Hinata while exiting the restroom.

"Huh? Watch where you're going, boke."

He told as he looked down at him.

Hinata looked at him before stepping back in fear.

"G-g-g-ghost!!!"

He shouted but Kageyama hit him short after.

"Boke!! Don't scream!!" Kageyama glared at him.

"Huh, it's just you, Kageyama." Hinata rubbed his eyes.

After realizing, he widened his eyes and looked at Kageyama, who was crossing his arms and looking away with a glare.

"Where are you coming from??" He asked, then looked at the direction of where he was walking from.

"That looks like...like the girls dorm-" Hinata looks at him with sparkly eyes.

"Mhm!! I got your back!! Don't worry, I won't tell anyone that you did it!!"

Kageyama gritted his teeth and kicked him.

"I didn't do anything of that sort, boke!!"

He shouted while blushing in embarassment.