Wolf & War

*Stephen’s POV*

I pulled my car up into the schools paring lot with Ash sitting next to me looking out the side window. Ever sense he shifted the other night we had barely talked, it was actually getting on my nerves. I laid my hand softly on his thigh making his head snap over to look at me.

            “Lets just get this over with Stephen.” He mumbled before getting out of the car. I sighed and followed him out. I closed the door behind me and walked around to the other side of the car. Ash looked up at me before heading to the front of the school where there was a huge group of people surrounding someone. Ash pushed his way through the crowd with me behind him until he ran into some guy. He had shaggy black hair with golden eyes, which seem to stare through Ash.

            “Hey watch it little guy.” The guy said looking down at Ash. Ash snarled but flinched back some.

            “You’re the one that’s in my way.” Ash growled. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed his waist and pushed him behind me.

            “Sorry about him, he slightly woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.” I told the guy. He nodded and looked past me at Ash intently. I narrowed my eyes and moved to block his view making him chuckle some.

            “The names Sh-“ he started before a very familiar very annoying voice came from back of the crowed.

            “Shalen what the hell are you doing here?!” Lane growled, pushing past the people and grabbing on to Shalen’s arm. I glared down at Lane and opened my mouth to say something but closed it again. Ash came out from behind me, rage in his eyes as he stared at Lane.

            “So you are alive!” Ash hissed stepping closer to him. Lane smirked and narrowed his eyes.

            “Yeah I am what is it to you? I thought you didn’t care about anyone but your boyfriend.” Lane hissed backing earning a gasp from the crowed. Great, just great everyone knew our little fling, there goes my reputation out the door.

*Ash’s POV*

            A deep growl formed in the back of my throat, as my body started to ache in agony. My wolf wanted out badly but no way was I going to let lane get the best of me.

            “I do care or maybe I should say did care when you ignored my call.”

“Hmm sounds a lot like what you did to me now doesn’t it Ashy?”  Lane taunted, letting go of Shalen or what ever is name is arm. That was it Lane pushed me to my limits of control. My body rippled as bones cracked into a wolf form. I pounced on top of him, my teeth bared at his neck. I went to snap at it but Stephen grabbed me by the back of my scruff.

“That is enough Ash!” He snapped in his alpha tone. I glared at him but turn my attention back to Shalen and Lane. Shalen helped him up and looked back at me wide eyed. I snorted at him and wiggled in Stephens grasp.

“You are the Alpha of the Brave heart pack I assume?” He asked Stephen.

“Yes and you are?  I don’t believe I have welcomed any more wolves into my pack. So please do explain yourself for being on my territory.” Shalen nods but looks around at the crowed.

“The show’s over please leave your Alpha and me to speak privately.” An “awe” sound came from the crowed but they did as told and left for class.

“Now then, I think you should be a wear of the up coming war because of that wolf you hold in your hands.” He said in a serious tone. God I don’t think anything could get any worse then this…..

************************************************************************

Ok so here’s the next chappy for all you readers out there but for the next up load I do however want 25 comments other wise no next chappy!!!