True Mates

*Stephen’s POV*

I watched as Ash paced back and forth in front of his bed as I laid stretched out on it. I sighed as I looked at  the dark circles under his eyes which continued to get darker with each passing day. He hasn’t been the same for almost all week senses he heard that Lane got into an accident. I wanted to rip Lane’s head off the next time I see him for what he’s doing to my Ash even though it is partly my fault.

“Baby look Lane is fine I promise you that. As alpha I know these things.” I said getting off the bed and walking up to him. Ash glared at me baring his deadly teeth, warning me to stay away. It was a matter of hours now until Ash shift’s but he needed to be calm for it other wise he’s going to strain his body. “You can bare those pretty little fangs of yours at me all you want Ash but you need to calm down babe.”

“Calm down! Hell you want me to act like everything is alright but it’s not and you know damn well it isn’t. So you can bite my ass Stephen  and quit telling me to calm down.” He snapped. I narrowed my eyes at him and grabbed his wrist in my hand, pulling him into my chest. He snarled at me but I pressed my lips to his to shut him up. At first he didn’t respond but after he got over his surprise he was one horny little wolf. I smirked as I back up to the bed and fell back onto it, with Ash on top of me. He nipped at my lower lip making me smirk. I rolled us over so I was on top of him looking down at his beautiful face.

“Horny baby?” I taunted him which made heat rise to his cheeks. This was why it was important for werewolves to find their mates before they shift other wise they’d end up in bed with someone which almost always landed in disaster.

“Stephen are you even listening to me?” Ash whined at me. I chuckled and kissed down his neck slowly earning a muffled moan. “Don’t tease me please.” I shivered at his voice and smirked before sliding my hands down to his pants, un butting them and tossing them to the other side of the room. I was finally going to be able to claim what was mine to begin with.

*Ash’s POV*

I yawned as a I curled up closer to Stephens side as he rubbed my side pulling me closer to him. I couldn’t believe how good it would feel to bonded with my true my mate, it was like a dream come true. Stephen ran his hair through my hair as he looked at me with intense stare, one I fro sure didn’t like.

“What’s wrong Stephen?” I asked, meeting his stare. He shook his head before pulling away from me and getting off the bed. I whimpered as his warmth left me laying by myself. Stephen slowly got dressed while shaking his head as if he regretted what we just did. Oh god he did regret it! What was I thinking! Stephen snapped his head up to look at me, something had gotten his attention.

“You think I regret what we just did?” He asked. He held a tight smile on his face as he leaned down to kiss my forehead. “Ash we have to get you outside, you’ll be shifting soon.”

“How can you tell?” I asked, jumping out of the bed right away. I went to grabbed for my jeans but Stephen just handed me the sheet off my bed. I looked up at him confused until it dawned on me I’d ruin my clothes while shifting.  I wrapped the sheet around my body and started for my door when Stephen picked me up bridal style. I snuggled into his chest as we walked out of my room to the back yard.  It was sure to be a very long night to come…

************************************************************************************************************

Two chapters in one day I think yes!! I need more comments on this one and votes for the next chapter tomorrow guys!! And there's going to be a big twist very soon and a secret's going to be uncovered