The End!

It was weird how you could be targeted unknowingly just because you’re famous. Which, by the way, was completely ridiculous – I mean I was a guitarist, not a world famous singer that had a collab album with Justin Bieber. But nonetheless, I was a victim of a kidnapping for reasons I don’t even know for sure.

            Sure, I witnessed a gang fighting, and probably a murder that’s been washed out of my memory. I cringed thinking about it, and tried to push the thought away, to the very back of my mind.

            “Mikayla,” A voice hummed. “Earth to Mikayla.”

            I blinked, and looked at Sadie. “Huh?”

            She sighed, turning serious for the tenth time today. “Are you sure you’re okay? I can’t fathom the thought of being kidnapped myself, and–”

            “Fathom? You really do learn in college, don’t you?” I asked with a slight smile.

            Sadie whined, “Stop ignoring the question.”

            Honestly? I wasn’t answering because I didn’t even know. I was half traumatized even though I didn’t act like it during the whole thing – probably because I was in shock or something. But at the moment I felt fine, so I went with that.

            “I’m good, Sadie. Don’t worry!”

            And since she at least believed me, we got to talk about college life again. I reminded her that I would have to go purchase my books for this term and make several copies of my schedule since I was probably one of the most forgetful people ever.

            Sitting there with my best friend was the very first time I realized, this is just the beginning.

~*~

            Liam kissed me on the cheek, and I smiled at him.

            “Do you have everything you need? Are you sure you’re not forgetting anything? And you know how to get there, right?” My boyfriend fussed.

            I giggled, rolling my eyes. “Yes, Liam, I’m fine. I have everything.”

            He kissed me again. “Just making sure.”

            “I have to go, or else I’ll be late.” Double-checking, I glanced above my desk, which had my schedule tacked up and saw that my first class in college life was  ballet for my preforming art. “I’ll see you later?”

            Liam nodded, walking m to the door. “Yeah, of course. We can order in.”

            We shut the door together, my new bag dangling off my arm and a huge smile on my face. “Okay, I’ll call you after class.”

            My boyfriend kissed me one last time. “Alright. Have fun.”

            We started walking our separate ways before I stopped at the elevator. Turning, I looked at Liam, who stopped in front of the turn to go down the hall, where he would find his friends. I smiled at him.

            “Liam?” I said, and then breathed, “Thank you.”

            He grinned. “Anything for you.”

____________-

waiting for da hate for ending this story

but honestly idk i hate stories that drag on with more and more drama, and i'm just really happy where everything is right now. 

it's about liam helping mikayla doing good in her life (getting her to audition for that college from the bet in the begginning) and yeah they're happy and i hope all of you guys are too!

sorry this is ending but there's always Somebody Different, my Zayn story :) Check it out!