Chapter 20

(Brandon's pov)

I am so excited, you have no idea! Today is the cook out and I'm freaking out! Mom and dad invited everyone! Well not everyone, just the whole neighborhood and Rider and the guys. Right now I'm bringing out drinks to set out and Evan is bringing out the meat for dad to grill. "Can you believe were actually having a goodbye cookout since were going on tour?" I said. Evan glanced at me and set the meat next to the the grill.

"I know, it's crazy!" He said. I set the drinks down and looked at everyone in our backyard. They were all talking and having fun. Rider and the guys all came up to us and Rider said

"Hey guys, this is a pretty cool cookout." He took a sip of his drink and I smiled at him.

"Thanks! Mom wanted to put together a goodbye thing for us and you guys." I said. Rider smiled and said

"Really? Well where's your mom? I want to thank her."

"She's talking to Mrs. Clark over by the door." I said. He nodded and they walked

over to her. I turned to Evan and smiled. He took my hand and kissed me and then pulled away.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I said. Ricky came running up to us and jumped on Evan's back. They started laughing and Ricky said

"I can't believe your leaving tomorrow!" Evan smiled sadly and Ricky got off of him.

"I know, but I'll get you free tickets to out concerts." He said and laughed. Ricky smiled and said

"And Brandon, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I realized I never apologized and Simon and Daniel are sorry too. Their over talking to Candace but if they were here right now, they'd be sorry." I smiled and shrugged.

"It's okay." I said. He smiled and nodded and dad came up to us.

"Hello boys, time to eat." He said. We followed him over to the grill and stared to eat. The party went on with dancing, music and games. After a while people started leaving and Rider and the guys had to go home. Mom, Dad, Evan, and I were all cleaning up when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey, it's Rider."

"Oh hey." I said. I mouthed to Evan 'Rider' and he nodded.

"I just wanted to tell you that we'll be there at 9 tomorrow with the tour bus." He said.

"Oh okay, thanks." I said. He said goodbye and hung up. I smiled at them and said "They'll be here at 9 tomorrow." Mom put her hand over her heart and sniffled. We all looked at her and she pulled Evan and I into a hug.

"Oh my goodness, you two are going to be gone for a whole 6 months!" She cried. "Aw mommy, we'll Skype you and call you." I said. Evan nodded and said

"And we'll be coming here to do some shows too." Mom nodded and wiped her eyes.

"I know, it's just hard." She said.

"Your mother's right, we're both going to miss you guys." He said and pulled us into another hug. We hugged him back and he pulled away with a proud smile. We smiled back and then we all went inside to get ready for bed.

"Do you think they'll like our music?" I asked Evan, who was laying in bed reading a book. He put the book down and shrugged.

"I hope so." He said. I nodded and went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walked out of my bathroom after I was done and crawled into bed.

"Hey, Brandon?" Evan said.

"Mhmm?" I said.

"Are you scared about leaving your parents?"

"Of course!" I said, rolling over to look at him.

"I am too..." He admitted.

"Why?" I asked. He sighed and said

"Because I'm scared that if something bad happens, we won't know what to do." He said. I leaned over and put my arm around him.

"Nothing bad is going to happen." I said. He smiled and nodded and then we fell asleep.

"Brandon! Evan, come on!" Mom said. I quickly shut my suitcase and Evan did the same. We grabbed our stuff and ran down the steps, almost falling in the process, and ran outside to the tour bus.

"Did you guys get your covers for your bunks?" Dad said. We nodded and Evan put them in the bus while I put our stuff in the storage unit. Rider came out and he smiled at us.

"Ready to go? Our first show is us opening for All Time Low in Las Vegas. We gotta be there in two days."

"We're opening for All Time Low?!" I said. He laughed and nodded.

"Yes, they booked us a couple days ago." He said. I nodded and turned around and hugged mom and dad. Evan came out and joined the hug.

"We'll miss you guys..." I said.

"We'll miss you too." Mom and dad said. We pulled away and got onto the tour bus.

"Bye, love you guys! That includes you, Evan!" Mom said. Evan smiled and we said we loved them too. We went into the living area and sat down and our driver started driving to Las Vegas.

"So...." Ronnie said as he sat down. Rider smiled and said

"So, Evan, Brandon, you two are still dating?" We blushed and nodded.

"Yep! And we're not going to stop this time!" I said confidently. Evan smiled and said

"Yeah... I'll make sure to keep mymyself under control. I was the reason why we broke up in the first place." They all 'Awwed' and I sighed.

"No your not! It was just something that happened! Don't blame yourself." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Okay." He said. Jamie laughed and said

"You two are literally my goal for when I'm in a relationship." We all laughed and Luke smiled.

"So want to play some Xbox?" Luke said. We all nodded and started playing Left 4 Dead 2.