Chapter 15

(Brandon's pov)

Evan and I walked home and we went through the front door and my parents rushed up to us with excited looks on their faces. "Soo, where can we buy your first album?" Mom said.

"Mom, it was just a meeting." I laughed. She laughed and said

"I know honey, I'm just joking." She said and I hugged her. I love my mommy so much!

"So how did it go?" Dad said. Evan and I smiled and I said

"It was amazing! He said he'll call us when he  figures out what he wants from us!" Mom and dad smiled at us and mom said
"That's great!" I smiled and nodded.
"We're going to go upstairs." I said. They nodded and Evan and I went upstairs to my room. We collapsed onto the bed and I sighed. "I can't believe we might actually be famous."
"I know, it's unreal." Evan said. He sat up and smiled at me.
"What?" I said. He shook his head and did
"Nothing, just thinking about how amazing you are." He said, causing me to blush.
"Shut up, no I'm not." I said and playfully pushed him. He chuckled and said
"You can believe it if you want but I know that you're one amazing boy." He said.
"How so?"
"You forgave me after what I did to you, and your just really sweet and care about people." He said and I smiled.
"I guess I am pretty great, but your really great too." I said. He smiled and leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled into the kiss. We pulled away and he smiled and I smiled back at him.
"So I was thinking," Evan said. "That we should go on a date." I smiled brightly and nodded my head and tackle hugged him.
"Yes! I would love to!" I said. He laughed and hugged me back.
"Great, let's go then." He said and we got up. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down the steps and we went into the kitchen where my parents were drinking coffee and talking. "We'll be back." Evan said. They smiled and nodded and we went outside.

"So where are we going?" I said.

"We're going to go see a movie, then I need to talk to my friends." He said. I nodded and smiled and he took my hand. We walked down to the movies and went inside. I looked at all the movies and pointed to the new horror movie.

"Let's see that one." I actually hated horror movies, but it gives me a chance to cuddle into Evan. Evan raised an eyebrow at me and smirked.

"May I ask why you want to see that movie?" A knowing look in his eyes. I bit my lip, trying to think of an excuse. 

"Uh, I um.... I want to um, oh the hell with it! I want to cuddle you so hard that you can't breathe!" I said and he burst out laughing. He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh gosh Brandon, you're the best." He said before leading me up to the counter. Oh my god... this can not be happening! The girl turned to face us and she put on a flirty smile. This girl was known as Emily and she was the school slut. Also, she hated me. She glanced at me and frowned.

"Ew Evan, what are you doing here with him?" Emily, or as I call her, the slut said.

"Ew Emily, what are you doing working at the movies? I don't think they want your STD germs all over everything." I shot back. Yes! That's right bitches! I'm great at come backs! I fist pumped the air and Emily looked at me like I was crazy and Evan burst out laughing again.

"You..." He said, trying to stop laughing. "You said all that out loud." He said. I stopped feeling proud and shrugged, blushing a little.

"Yeah well, I wanted her to hear me!" I said, sticking my tongue out. Evan sighed and put his arms around me and buried his face into my shoulder to keep from laughing. I saw Emily's face was pure shock and jealousy. I smirked and said

"Yeah! Want a glass of milk with that peanut butter and jealous sandwich!" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Just tell me what you want so you can get the hell out of my sight." She said. I gasped and Evan smirked.

"You can't talk to me that way! I'll get you fired!." I said, Evan put his hand over my mouth and handed her a $20 dollar bill.

"We'll have 2 tickets to see insidious and one large popcorn and one large Pepsi." He said. She gave him his change back and got us our food. I smirked, seeing her serving us! At school it's a whole diffrent situation! Evan took the popcorn and I took the drink and we walked down to theatre eight. We sat in the very last row and the movie came on. Throughout the whole movie I had my face bried in Eva's chest with him whisperig calming words to me. Once the movie ended we threw are stuff away and went out into the lobby. Emily looked at us and shot Evan a flirty smile.

"Bye Evan, see you on monday." She winked at him and Evan grabbed me to hold me back.

"Bitch, Evan is mine! M-I-N-E MINE! Evan, hold my earings!" I said and was about to jump the counter when Evan threw me over his shoulder. Evan carried me outside and set me down. I pouted at him and said "I was just protecting what was mine!" He laughed and shook his head.

"And I love that you do that, just don't go fighting with some stuck up bitch who doesn't even have a chance with me." Evan said. I nodded and kissed him.

"Will do!" I said and he grabbed my hand.

"I texted Ricky and him and the guys will be here soon, so let's just wait here." Evan said. I nodded and we sat on the bench. 5 minutes later the guys came around the corner and they looked at me weird. They looked at Evan with confusion in their eyes and Evan sighed. "Hey guys, I need to talk to you." Evan said. They all nodded and Evan took a deep breath. "Brandon and I are dating, if you have a promblem with it, you can go fuck yourself." He said flatly. I looked at him and smiled, happy he wasn't ashamed of me. Ricky smiled and Simon and Daniel looked at him in shock.

"I thought.... I thought you were straight!" Simon said in shock. Evan shrugged

"I don't know what I am exactly, I know I'm not straight though." He said. Ricky shrugged and said

"I'm happy for you." And Simon and Daniel smiled.

"So are we." They said. Evan smiled and said

"Thanks guys." They shrugged and we all started talking.

"So you went to see a movie?" Simon said. Evan started laughing again and I blushed.

"What?" Ricky said, a small smile spreading on his face.

"You shoud've see how protective Brandon was!" I rolled my eyes ad playfully shoved.

"Just protecting what's mine." I said and shrugged. He smiled and put his arms around me.

"I'm sure you were, I'm sure you were."He sighed. I snuggled into him and smiled. This is the best day ever.

*Thanks for reading! Please tell me what you thought of the chapter in the comments, and also tell me what you want to see more of. Don't forget to vote! Love you all! <3*