Chapter Fourteen

(Brandon's pov)

Evan and I walked back to my house and we saw a cop car in the driveway. I saw Evan was a little freaked out so I took his hand in mine and squeezed it. He smiled at me and we walked inside hand in hand. There was a police woman and man sitting on the couch with Mom and Dad. The woman looked at us and said, "Hello."

"Hi," Evan and I said. They both stood up and shook our hands.

"My name is Trisha and this is my partner David."

"I'm Brandon, and this is Evan."

"Ah, Evan, do you mind if we have a word with you?" David said.

"Um, I guess not. . ."

"Great, these are just a few questions that need to be asked." We wen't over to the couch and  sat down and Trisha pulled out a notepad.

(Evan's pov)

I sat down on the couch and Trisha pulled out a pencil and notepad. "So, Evan, when did the abuse start?"

"When my brother Christopher died," I said sadly.

"How did he die?" David said.

"He had cancer," I said and tears filled up in my eyes. Brandon took my hand and I squezed it.

"We're sorry for your loss. Now, how much did he abuse you?"

"Whenever he was drunk, so everyday," I said.

"Why did you wait until now to tell someone?" Trisha said.

"Because I thought I deserved it," I whispered.

"What made you tell someone?"

"Brandon told me to."

"Why did you listen to Brandon?" David asked.

"Because he's my boyfriend," I said. Brandon's parents smiled and Trisha smiled at us.

"I think that's enough, we'll be taking your dad to court and your welcome to testify against him if you want. We have enough evidence if you don't."

"I rather not," I said. They nodded and got up and left. I took and deep breath and put my head on Brandon's shoulder.

(Brandon's Pov)

"So, how long have you two been dating?" Mom said.

"A couple of days," I said.

"That's nice, I'm happy for you two. Now, go upstairs and keep yourselves occupied before dinner," Mom said. Evan and I went upstairs and just as I was about to sit down my cellphone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Brandon! Are you alone?!" Rider screamed.

"Um, no. Evan's here."

"Put me on speaker!" he said and I did. "Guess what?!"

"Uh, are you on drugs?" Evan said, causing me to laugh.

"What? No! We just got a call from a record company! They want to sign us!" Our jaws dropped and we both screamed.

"Not ah! You're joking!" Evan said.

"Oh my glob! We're getting a record deal?!" I said.

Rider laughed and said, "Yes! We meet with the man Tony feather tomorrow!" Rider said. Evan snickered at his name and I hit his arm. He bit his lip to keep from laughing.

I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior and I said, "What time?"

"Eleven o'clock. I have to go and tell the rest of the guys, I'll talk to you soon." Evan and I both said bye and he hung up. I turned to Evan and he hugged me.

"We're going to be famous!" I said excitedly.

"I know!" Evan said.

"Who's going to be famous?" Dad and mom were in the doorway and Evan let go of me.

"We're getting a record deal!" Evan said.

"That's amazing!" Mom said.

"Well, you two should get some sleep, you'll have a big day tomorrow," Dad said.

"We will, goodnight," I said. They both said goodnight and Evan and I crawled into bed and fell asleep.

(Evan's pov)

I woke up to Brandon coming out of the bathroom with a towel on his head and he was dressed in a red and black sweatshirt and black skinny jeans. I got up and he said, "Good morning!" I smiled at how hyper he is.

"Good morning," I said. He smiled and came over and pecked my lips. I smiled and went into the bathroom to get ready. The cops brought all my stuff from my house over so I can wear my own clothes. I put on a white and grey striped shirt and some grey skinny jeans. I then did my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and we both walked downstairs. It's already ten-thirty, so we have less then thirty minutes. We said goodbye to Brandon's parents and we walked outside. It was snowing pretty hard.

"Oh my glob, I love the snow!" Brandon squealed causing me to laugh.

"You're adorable," I said. He blushed and smiled shyly.

"You really think I'm adorable?"

"Of course!" I said and put my arm around his shoulders. We walked like that and we made it to Rider's house. We went over to the open garage and walked inside.

"Hey, guys," Jamie said. We smiled at them and said hi.

"We're leaving in a couple of minutes, we're just about done packing our instruments up. We nodded and they finished putting all the stuff into their van.

"Okay, let's go." Rider said. We all piled into the van and started driving down to the record company. We got there in like 20 minutes and we all got out of the van.

"This so exciting!" Ronnie said.

"I know!" Rider said. We walked into the building and there was a bald headed man pacing with his arms behind his back. He looked up and gave us a big smile.

"There you are! I was wondering if you were going to show or not! My name is Tony Feather. It's a pleasure to meet all of you." He said, shaking each of our hands.

"It's nice to meet you." Rider said. He nodded and said

"Please follow me back to my office and we can discuss music." He said. We nodded and followed him to his office. He opened the door for us and we all went in. There were two chairs and a couch. I sat on the couch next to Brandon, Rider ,Jamie, Ronnie, and Jeremy while Luke, and Roderick at on the chair. "I didn't realize how big of band you were." Tony said.

"Is that a problem?" Jamie said.

"No, not at all. Now your name for the band is?"

"Dark Demonic Angels." Roderick said.

"Good, good. Now what about your look? Every band has a certain look to them." Tony said, writing all this stuff down.

"I  guess we're sort of, and I hate to use this word, emo? I honestly don't really know how else to describe it." Rider said. He wrote that down and said

"And what genre are you?"

"Punk, screamo, and alternative." Luke said. He wrote it down and smiled at us.

"Well boys, it was nice meeting you, I'll try to work something out with all this information." Tony said. We nodded and went back out to the van." We drove home, talking about how we're going to be famous and just our imagination of what it would be like to be famous.

*I hope you all like it! Tell me in the comments! Don't forget to comment and vote! Love you all! <3*