Chapter 19

I walked home silently without anybody bothering me. I felt tears run down my face as I walked into the house. Luckily they were at work so I ran into the guest bedroom and sat on my bed. I ran a shaky hand through my hair and sighed. How could he just forget that he said he loved me! Yeah, maybe I'm overreacting but how would you feel if someone you loved just dosen't really love you back? Yeah that's right, I said I love him. I truly do, I mean he got me through so much and has helped me out with my home situation and my cutting! I sighed as I picked up a pillow and hugged it to my chest. I felt myself start crying and that led to me sobbing hysterically on the pillow. I heard the door open downstairs and I got up and locked my door before Brandon could get in. "EVAN?! Are you okay?!" He screamed, pounding his fist on the door. What? Does he think I'm going to start cutting again? I punched the door to get him to stop.

"Stop it!" I yelled. He fell silent and I rolled my eyes at how pathetic he is when someone yells him. He gets all worked up and I could hear him sniffling.

"Evan, please let me in!" He sobbed. I laughed bitterly and shook my head.

"Yeah right, not after what you did." I said. I heard him

"But I don't even know what I did!" He said. "Please let me in so we can talk about this." He practically begged. See? I told you he was pathetic.

"You're pathetic, begging isn't going to make me forgive you either." I said. I heard him kind of muffle a sob and I then felt kind of bad. Why was I being this mean to him? Gosh, my stupid emotions make me just want to punch somthing. I sighed and resisted the urge. Then I realized something, everything was quiet... too quiet. I slowly got off of my bed and unlocked the door. I opened just a crack and I saw Brandon on the floor, hugging his knees. His shoulders were moving so I knew he was crying. I felt my heart break at the sight of him. Why did I do this to him? I crouched down next to him and said "Brandon?" He looked up at me slowly and put his face back in his knees when he saw me.

"Just leave me alone." He whispered.

"Brandon, I'm sorry." I said and he shook his head.

"Why are you sorry? I'm the one who fucked up our relationship." He said. I looked at him in shock as he cursed. I never heard him say the F-word before.

"Brandon, I overreacted like always, if I tell you why I was mad, will you stop crying?" I said. He nodded his head, still not looking at me. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "Last night.... you said you loved me." He looked up at, shock written on his face.

"I.... I said that? I thought it was just a dream!" He exclaimed. I looked at him in shock.

"You knew you said that!" I yelled.

"Yes...." He whispred while blushing. "I'm sorry that I said it, I know you don't love me back and-" I cut him off with a kiss. He was surprised at first before he kissed me back. I pulled away and cupped his face in my hands.

"I love you too." I whispered. He smiled and kissed me again.

"You know what, I just remembered something." Brandon said.

"What?" I said.

"We both should be in detention right now." He laughed and I chuckled.

"Who cares? We'll be out of that hell by the end of today." I said. He giggled, which was adorable by the way, and nodded.

"Brandon, Evan! We're home!" Mrs. Cammy said.

"We're up here!" Brandon yelled and quickly wiped his face. His parents came up and smiled at us.

"Hello boys, we just got home from your school. You guys are free to go on the tour." Mrs. Cammy said. We smiled and thanked her. She gave us a warm smile before Brandon's phone went off. He picked it up before smiling huge.

"No friggin way!" He said into the phone. "Right now?" I looked at him curiously and he held up a hand. Well then... He hung up and grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

"Rider said were going on tour in about 4 days! We have to get ready!" Brandon said and I laughed and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Calm down, we have time." I said.

"Honey, four days isn't a very long time, why don't we have a cookout tomorrow to say goodbye to everyone." Mrs. Cammy said.

"That's a great idea!" Mr. Peter said.

"I know, I'm just that awesome." Mrs. Cammy said and I laughed. Brandon groaned at his mother and Mr. Peter laughed.

"Mom, you're so embarrassing!" Brandon cried. She laughed and hugged Brandon.

"Face it, you would hate it if I didn't act like this." She said. Brandon nodded and said

"Your right, you also just reminded me why I'm gay. Girls are way to soft..." He said. I burst out laughing while his mom rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Honey, please explain to me how girls being soft makes you gay." She said.

"Well I need something that makes me feel protected, not something that I need to protect." He said.

"So basically you're the woman in your relationship?" Mrs. Cammy said. He blushed and looked down at his feet and I hugged him.

"Don't worry Brandon, I'll protect you." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Good, I love you." He said. I felt my heart skip a beat as his parents said 'aww'.

"I love you too." I said and picked him up and went into my bedroom. I closed the door after sayiing bye to his parents and we cuddled on my bed and fell asleep.

*Omg I know it sucks! Just comment and tell me how it is. Okay? Okay. Thanks for reading, love you all! <3*