A Much Needed Chat

A/N: Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my story, it means a lot for me. I did not expect the love this story has been getting and that makes me really happy. I do not own James Bond in any way, shape or form; I only own Cassie.

                                                                                              A Much Needed Chat

Switzerland - 1991:

Bond needed to get out of the country, as soon as possible. He was surprised that the intel for Piz Gloria had lasted for as long as it did but now he was sure the goons guarding the facility had seen him snooping around. After stealing a jacket and hat, Bond proceeded to hide in the stalls of the outdoor Ice Rink.

It was particularly busy this time of year, December was fast approaching; which meant the area was prone to more tourists than usual. The outdoor rink was no exception, this meant Bond had more of a chance to blend in if he was being followed. He wasn't sure how long he had been there for, he was pretty sure that he had already heard the familiar jingles that were playing in the background but tried his upmost best to ignore this and keep his head down. A little while later, he was pulled out of his thoughts when someone on a pair of skates came to a stop in front of him; he lifted his gaze and was surprised to find who the person on the skates was.

"Tracy" Bond said with a sigh of relief "James" she replied with a smile. She looked great. Fantastic even. Bond had never seen her look so healthy, he was simply dazzled by her beauty. Tracy skated over to bond and sat next to him on the bench where he was sitting "Darling are you in trouble?" She asked concern showing in her voice. Bond nodded "I think there are some people after me, I need to get out of the country" he put his arm around Tracy's waist "Do you have a car?" He asked quickly Tracy nodded her head yes "lets get out of here."

Tracy quickly changed out of her skates and back into her shoes "follow me" she whispered into his ear and led him out to the car park where her vintage 1969 red mercury cougar was situated. Once they made it into the car and Tracy started to drive away;Bond let out the breath he had held in. "No sign of anyone yet" he said glancing out of the rear window "Or so much as a thank you" Tracy quipped back, glancing at him out of the corner of her eye.

Bond looked at her and smiled "Thank you Tracy, you have sharpe eyes and excellent...earlobes" he flirted back. Tracy smiled at this "How did you know where to find me? And what are doing so close to Piz Gloria? Have you suddenly gained an interest in winter sports?" He asked incredulously, Tracy sighed "Just one winter sport and papa told me where to find the sportsman.' Bond smiled at her reply.

After making a quick stop at a petrol station where Tracy topped up her car, the pair noticed that the weather was beginning to get worse outside. They were only a few hours away from the British consulate but with the way the storm was progressing; they were not going to make it there in short time. Bond noticed an abandoned barn approaching. deciding to stay there for the night until the storm passes, Bond quickly hopped out of the car to open the barn door so Tracy could drive into it with ease.

A few hours later, they were laying on a few blankets; huddled together to keep warm, Bond had his arm around Tracy; his fingers were stroking her hair as they spoke absentmindedly about all sorts of things. The conversation however; changed drastically when Bond bought up his job and how an agent always has to be alone. Tracy's faint smile turned into a frown and she gazed into his eyes "Well then, it looks as if we will have to continue as the way we are." Bond faced her fully "No we don't, Tracy I Love you, I know I'm never going to find another girl like you. Will...Will you marry me?"

Tracy looked shocked for a brief moment. Her gaze broke away from him just for a second, pondering what he had just asked. She looked at his face once more, licked her lips and asked "Do you mean it?" Bond nodded his head. Tracy then smiled and nodded her head in acceptance, Bond responded by giving her a kiss. The kiss soon turned passionate but Bond broke away from it and looked down at his future wife, stroking her face with his free hand "Mr and Mrs James Bond" he said to himself before kissing Tracy once more. For once in his life, Bond could actually see himself having a future, he felt happiness; he felt like wherever Tracy was would be home.