"ROSE IS HIT!"

ours and Rose's tank and what's left of the convoy arrive at the new base and the General is there.

General: What happened?

Emma: we got ambushed by a single T-90, it knocked out two tanks.

The general gives you and Emma, a quick worried look.

General: Could you see what the T-90 looked like?

Emma: Not really, but we damaged it badly.

General:  well that's good to hear, but we got a call that we have an Abrams disabled 2 miles from here, so you guys have to go out to get an Abrams crew.

Y/N/Emma: Yes sir.

General: Bring Rose with you

Emma: got it.

Our Bradley and Rose's Abrams rollout in search for the damaged Abrams.

Rose: Hey, you guys got to meet our new driver when we get back.

Emma/Y/N: sure.

( Time Skip 2 hours)

I scan our surroundings with the turret while our Bradley is driving in the dark looking for the damaged Abrams.

 We're driving down the road when I spot tracer fire from my optic, a few hundred yards in front of our IFV, coming out of the tree line to the right of the damaged Abrams

Nate: I got eyes on the disabled Abrams.

 As soon as we clear the tree line, I start firing the High Explosive Incendiary rounds from the 25mm at the tree line where the enemy is shooting from.

Emma on the radio: We're here get in!

Rose's tank fires and the muzzle flash, lights the darkness for a split second after every shot of their main gun. I notice crewmembers of the damaged Abrams crawl out and run to our Bradley.  Emma presses a button that lowers the ramp in the back and they get in. but out of nowhere Rose's tank is hit in the engine, and caught fire.

Y/N: ROSE IS HIT!

Emma: Shit!

I see Rose, Ruby, and a smaller dog anthro pull themselves out of the burning Abrams, and run to our Bradley. they scramble into the abrams and close the ramp.

Emma: They are in, Nate get us the fuck out of here!

Y/N: Wait, we have to scuttle both the Abrams!

Emma: Y/N Wait!

but it is too late

I push the hatch open and pull myself out of my hatch with my M4A1 assault rifle and run to Rose's tank, climb into it, and open the blast door to the ammo rack. I pull a thermite grenade from my vest and shove it into the ammo rack, then some frags grenades and quickly climb out from the tank after 5 seconds, Flames shoot out from the blow-out panels are shot into the sky, I then run back and climb back into my Bradley and select the TOW and I fire a TOW missile destroying the other Abrams.

Y/N: NOW WE CAN GET THE FUCK  OUT OF HERE!

Our Bradley backs up and drives away as fast as possible.

(Time Skip 10 mins)

 We're driving in the dark, and you are sitting there till Emma slaps you on the cheek

Y/N: OW, what the hell was that for?!?

Emma: That was for running out there and almost getting yourself killed, but also Rose told me to do it for destroying her tank.

Y/N: Okay Emma and I'm sorry!

I yell down toward the troop compartment.

Rose: You better be!

I hear her yell back.

After a few minutes, we return back to base, with the general and four medics waiting for us, as the medics help with the injured, then the General walks up to the three of us.

General: Good job soldier.

Y/N: Thank you, sir.

General: Go get some rest you need it.

Y/N: Yes sir.

I get to our barracks to see Emma giving you a look that you know is not good.

Y/N: Look I'm sorry

Emma: I know you're sorry but never do it again.

Y/N: I promise

I hug her, and she hugs me back, but the Dog that was in Rose's tank enters.

??????: I'm here to say thanks for saving our ass back there.

Y/N: Anytime.

??????:  The name is Sophie by the way.

Y/N: My guess is you are the driver of Rose's tank.

Sophie: Yep

Y/N: Well it's nice to meet you.

Sophie: Well it's nice to meet the both of you, but I better leave you two to your business.

She leaves, and me and Emma head to sleep.

(To be Continued)