"The Drop Off"

You are driving through a tree line, in your M2A3 filled with marines and with Rose's M1A2 and another M2A3 filled with marines. rumbling down the road, you switch the screen to thermal move the turret while you look around.

 rumbling down the road, you switch the screen to thermal move the turret while you look around

Out of nowhere, the Lead M2A3 commander yells on the radio.

lead M2A3 commander: I got eyes on Two T-90s!!

Emma: Copy, Gunner turn turret to our 1 o, clock!

Y/N: Copy!

Emma: Fire a TOW!

Y/N: Firing!

The missile pops out of the launcher and flies then hits the T-90 behind the other one, It blows up but the lead T-90 turns its turret, It fires hitting the lead M2A3 on the right side of the hull, you watch as the Bradley starts to smoke, and the gunner scrambles out the driver jumps off then runs, then a few marines, but then the ammo starts to "cook" then burns,  Rose fires her M1A2's main gun destroying the T-90.

Rose on *radio*: Burn you motherfuckers.

You get out to help the crew and the marines.

Fox M2A3 Driver: Thanks man.

Y/N: No problem, did your commander get out?

The fox shakes his head no.

Fox M2A3 Driver: He got hit by shrapnel in the neck, but he was stuck so I couldn't save him.

Y/N: You did your best.

You say sounding sad.

Your Bradley and Rose's Abrams roll-off to drop the rest of the marines off at their drop-off point.

(Time skip 20 minutes)

On the way you see a Russian BMP coming down the road next to you, kicking up small amounts of dust as it drives.

Y/N: I got eyes on a Russian BMP!

Emma: Fire the 25mm with the Sabot rounds! 

you start firing sabot shells, and the rounds slam and rounds rip into the BTR-82AM, after a few shots of sabot rounds you see fire"lick" out of the holes the rounds  your Bradley made and from the hatches of the BTR

Emma: Target Destroyed.

(Time Skip 10 minutes)

she kisses your cheek, which makes you feel a lot better.

she unplugs herself from the radio cord so only I can hear her

Emma: We may be at war but I'm still going to kiss you.

You kiss her back which puts a smile on her face.

Y/N: Thanks, Emma.

She just gives you another kiss, then goes back to scanning the area with her Optics, you do the same.

(To be Continued)