"The New World"

(Y/N and Emma, are driving down near the beach looking at how people and the world have changed, you drive past buildings and stores that now have changed for many reasons, some people now have fur and tails and animal ears which affect clothing like hats and pants, etc.

Emma: Hey..Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah?

Emma: Sorry about what I did back at the house...

Y/N: you have nothing to be sorry about what happened at the house.

Emma:  Oh, thank you.

She gave you a warm smile which made you scream in your head, about how cute she looked, especially with her outfit, but you got a good idea.

Y/N: Hey, how about we go to the movie theater.

She gave you an excited look on her face, Her tail was waging pretty fast.

Y/N: You look really happy to go.

Emma: I'm just happy to go to the movie theater with you!

Then she noticed her tail.

Emma: I'll need to get used to that.

You just giggle.

Y/N: well I'm glad to hear that.

(Time Skip 30 seconds)

You and Emma walk into the movie theater and notice a lot of "people" at the movie theater.

Y/N: wow there are a lot of people here.

Emma: yeah

(Time skip 5 min) because I'm too lazy to write about them waiting in line.

You and Emma walk into the theater and notice how not a lot of people are in there.

Emma: dang not a lot of people here.

Y/N: Yeah...Must be from some people still getting used to how they look...

You and Emma sit behind two girls most likely around your age, and the both of you find out that they are a couple.

Emma: Awwww

Y/N: What?

Emma: the couple in front of us, are so cute, I want to talk to them.

Y/N: Wait I don't think--

But it was too late they were already talking.

Emma: Hey, you two are an adorable couple!

????/????: Oh, Thank you!

They both say with Kind Smiles

????: Hey, are you two a couple?

the furry on the left said

Emma: Yeah this is my Boyfriend Y/N and I'm Emma.

Your kinda nervous wave

????: Hello I'm Rose and this is my girlfriend Autumn!

Y/N: Wow those name's sound nice

Rose/Autumn: Thanks!

 Just Then the movie starts.

Time skip 1 and a half hours)

You are sitting there eating popcorn and enjoying the movie when you notice that Emma has fallen asleep on your shoulder and is slightly drooling on you, but you don't care so you wipe some drool off Emma, then you kiss her head, Then you look back at the movie, you notice Rose giving you a warm smile as her girlfriend is sleeping.

Y/N: What?

Rose: Nothing just noticed that you're a sweet boyfriend.

Y/N: Well, uh Thanks...

Rose: No problem.

You look back at the movie but you can't help but notice that she is still staring at you.

Rose: Hey...

Y/N: Yeah?

Rose:  You want to be friends?

Y/N: I mean sure yeah I would love to be friends.

Rose: Thanks. 

she whispered happily.

Y/N: Why you ask?

Rose: Just asking, because a good chunk of people that we try to be friends with are Homophobic.

Y/N: Damn that sucks.

Rose: Yeah...

Y/N: Well I'm glad to be your friend.

When you said that Rose's face lightened up with a nice smile, which made you Smile back.

(Time skip 20 mins)

The movie ends, You look at your phone to see that it's 8:30 PM, so you wake up Emma and head out, you and Emma also got their numbers.

Y/N: Bye Rose and Autumn!

Rose/Autumn: See ya!

Emma: bye!

you and Emma get in your car and head home.

(Time Skip 20 mins)

You and Emma make it home, you both wash up then brush your teeth then you head to bed, you Get into the bed With Emma, and as you fall asleep you feel Emma's Tail hit your side, you look back at her and notice that she is already asleep with a cute smile, you just quietly giggle then you look up at the ceiling as you fall asleep into the world of dreams.

( To be Continued)...