"WAR"

(Skulldog here to tell you that I forgot to tell you in the beginning that the furries in this are all carnivores, but if you like herbivores too bad. >:) )

(Time skip tonight)

You are laying in bed worrying about how the two of you could be killed when the two of you will be deployed

Emma's POV

I'm lying in bed next to Y/N and I can tell that he is worried about us going to war.

Emma: Y/N ...are you ok?

I say as I turn to face him

Y/N: Y-Yeah... I'm fine.

I can tell that he is not fine.

Emma: Look I know how much you're worried about us, but look we will be fine.

Y/N: Are you sure?

Emma: I'm sure...and besides as long as you got my back, I got yours

I say as I caress his cheek.

Back to Y/N's  POV

She sisses you very lovingly, Which makes you feel a lot better.

Y/N: Thank you, Emma.

Emma: Any day, Any time.

(Time Skip  7 months)

 You, Emma, Rose, and the other graduates of BasicTraing stand tall in formation, celebrating your completion of Basic training, you can see crowds of people sitting in the bleachers behind the Podium of which the general, who are most likely  Friends and families of the other soldiers in your group.

General: We stand here today to graduate these Brave Men and Women to Fight this war and bring back the peace we had on this earth, to the sacrifices that they will make.

( Time Skip 30 mins) because I'm too lazy to write an entire speech.

you and Emma are walking towards the parking lot to see Rose and autumn leaning near their car.

Y/N: Hey guys!

Rose: Hey!,

Autumn: Wow you guys looked so great out there!

Emma: Thanks!

Autumn: By the way what do you guys do again?

Emma: Were tank crew!

Autumn 

( This is the Bradley if you don't know what it is)

Y/N: Yeah but there's a twist.

Rose: What?

Y/N: Emma is the commander, and I'm the gunner.