A New Start to A New World

The world has now changed, in only 5 hours most of the humans on the earth have become Anthro's, and now only about 20% of people on the earth are still normal humans. though the surprise of such an accidental attack. Even more surprising is that there wasn't a retaliation launch from Minuteman III silos. or any other launches from other NATO allies.

-----------------------------------------------

You sit there on the couch with Emma, comforting her.

Emma: I can't believe it.

Y/N: I know, but hey look on the upside your now super soft and you can't get as cold anymore.

You saying that put a little warm smile on Emma's face.

Emma: Is that also why you cuddling with me?

Y/N: possibly.

Emma: Hey... Y/N, do you still love me?

Y/N: What do you mean, of course, I still love you, you're my girlfriend how could I not still love you?

After you said that you look back at Emma, and she had tears of joy.

Y/N: Wait, why are you crying?!

Emma: I'm just *sniff* happy that you still love me *sniff*

Y/N: As I said, I will always love you even if you look different from before.

Emma smashes her lips to yours, she startled you for a sec, but you melt into it, it lasted around 2 mins before the two of you broke apart for air.

Emma: *sniff* thank you

Y/N: Hey Emma...

Emma: Yeah?

Y/N: Can I get up, please?

Emma: why?

Y/N: I got to go 

Emma: Where?

Y/N: to the bathroom

Emma: Oh, sorry

(Time skip 20 seconds)

Y/N: ahh much better.

You head back to the couch, but you don't see Emma, you think maybe she went to the kitchen, so you lay back on the couch.

Emma's POV.

I see Y/N lying back on the couch and closing his eyes.

Emma: Hehehe, he's going to love this.

Back to Y/N's POV

your laying on the couch relaxing, watching on your phone how the world has changed so far, but then you felt Emma sit near your crotch.

Y/N: huh?

Emma: What are ya doing~

Y/N: I was laying here before you sat on me.

She kinda scoots back a bit to the point where she was sitting on top of your friend, but you don't realize what she was planning until she rubs your friend with her Ass.

Y/N: Woah, what are you doing?

Emma: I think your friend wants to say hi~

That's when you realize you're erect and, she wants your friend.

Y/N: Hey, I don't know if you want this.

Emma: I 100% want it~

Y/N: Emma...

Emma: what?

Y/N: I'm not ready for this.

Emma: O-Oh... Uh...Sorry...

Emma gets off and sits near the end of the couch, and looks sad.

Y/N: Hey look I didn't mean it like I wouldn't want to at some point, just not right now.

Emma: Ok, I get it.

Y/N: Hey let's go out and find something to do.

Emma: Yeah, let's do that.

she said sounding happier.

(To be Continued)

( Skulldog here to say that maybe in a couple of chapters ill should I give you guys a lemon, so is that a yes or a no?)