"The Week Together"

You, Emma, and Rose are sitting in  Autumn's Jeep as she drives to a location that the four of you picked, as She is driving the three girls are talking as you are looking out the window of your side of the jeep admiring the Beautiful scenery while listening to music on your headphones.

As you are listening to music you see two F/A-18s Flypast, Then you start thinking about that now there is a war going on but before you start thinking deeper about what could happen Emma breaks the thought.

Emma: Y/N, Are you ok?

Y/N: Huh?, Oh yeah I'm fine.

Emma gives you a slight Worried look.

Emma: Ok, If you say so.

She then looks back at the road, After a half-hour of driving, the four of you reach your destination, which is a cliffside with an amazing view of the mountains, and the four of you get out and start unpacking the camping stuff.

(Time Skip 10 minutes)

Emma: Wow look at the view!

Y/N: Wow...

Rose: This is Beautiful.

Rose: like you Autumn

Autumn: Aww thank you, babe!

Autumn hugs Rose and then kisses her.

Y/N: Such a cute couple.

Emma:  Hey Rose do think that we are a cute couple?

Rose: Are you kidding yeah!

Emma: Aww thank you

Y/N: You guys still talk like we are still civilians, I like it.

Rose: Well yeah,  we may be in the army but we are still girls.

Emma: Oh come on guys we still have 6 days in till we ship off, let's talk about things that are not about us in the Army.

Y/N: Yeah Emma's right let's look at the upside.

You and everyone else make a fire and start to drink, after a couple of drinks and talking, you and the girls get some shut-eye.

Emma: Good night Y/N

Y/N: Good night beautiful~

(Time Skip 10 minutes.)

it's the middle of the night you are reading a book and you hear something moving near your and Emma's tent.

Y/N: psst Emma

Emma: What?

Y/N: get your pistol

You both grab your P320 M17s

The two of you walk out of your tent, embers from the fire fluttering in the air.  Press the button on your flashlight with your P320 pointing forward, you hear a twig snap behind you, and both you and Emma spin around. to just see that it's just Rose. she covers her eyes with her left arm form the light.

Rose: Woah, put your guns down, And fucking turn off that flashlight I was just taking a piss!

Emma/Y/N: Oh sorry!

Rose: Damn you guys are paranoid, but it's ok I brought my gun with me two, so we're even.

She lifts up her Pistol

Rose: See?

Y/N: Okay,  let's go back to sleep.

Rose: Yeah Autumn needs me to be able to sleep.

(To be Continued)

(Sorry guys for the short chapter, I'm really tired so ill write more soon.)