38-dressing room

This is my apology for not putting smut in the las chapter 🥸
(If you don't like smut skip this chapter)

⚠️TW:smut,edging (?),nsfw or whatever idk

Time skip(morning)

"Morning karlos" a Voice said shaking him furiously,Karl pushed the boy on top of him off in frustration.
Karl:"fuck,Quackity can u not"
Quackity:"just wanted to annoy you babe"
Karl:"fuck u"
Quackity:"mhm I'm sure you'd like that~"
He said with a smirk before standing up.Karl blushed and smashed a pillow against his head while screaming into it in even more frustration.Quackity chuckled.

Quackity:"so what's the plan for today?"
Karl:"I'm not sureee....do you want to go shopping?"
Quackity:"sounds good"
They continued on with their day until it was time to go shopping.Karl dragged Quackity to a store,it had music,and was averagely filled.
About 10 ppl,they were talking.they walked around the store and Quackity saw a shirt he liked.
Quackity:"check it out"

Karl:"looks good,you should try it on"
Quackity:"good idea"
They walked to the dressing room,it was fairly spacious.karl sat down and watched Quackity look at the shirt.he stood up and hugged him from behind putting his hands on his waist.
Quackity put his hands on his smiling.
Karl moved his hands to his belt and kissed Quackitys neck.Quackity looked at them in the mirror.

Quackity:"what are you doing?...."
Karl:"u okay with this?"
Quackity:"yeah....just keep quiet~"
Karl:"you'll be the one who'll have to keep quiet~"
He said as he gripped his growing erection through his pants,Quackity gasped.he started messaging it and shortly after unbuckled his belt and took his length out.he looked at it and it was dripping in pre-cum.
Karl:"wet for me?..already?~"
He said in a seductive voice whispering in his ear,he watched the pre-cum ooze out as he squeezed it.he started gliding his hands up and down his member and shortly after he finished in Karl's hand.
Quackity:"fuck~....." he moaned.

Karl:"hush babe,I'm bit done yet~...."
He went over to him and got in his knees.he stroked it a few times before putting it in his mouth.Quackity but his lip trying not to make noise,but even if he did he'd be muffled by the music and talking of the people.he got faster and faster,both of their knees started getting week from the overstimulation.about 5 minutes passed and Quackity warned Karl.
Quackity:"c-cumming-..."
Karl:"oh are you now?~"
He said after taking his mouth of of his dick and rubbing his dick slit like a pu$$y.Quackity whined.
Karl:"so?~"

Quackity:"p-please let me f-...finish~..."
He blurted out between moans.
Karl stroked his dick again making him cum his his hand.Karl licked off the cum on his dick with his tongue.they stood up and got dressed again.they walked outside and just as suspected,no one noticed a thing.
They walked out of the store unbothered and went to get a bite to eat,Karl got McDonald's and Quackity got pizza,they went home and ate.

(Guys I'm so sorry)

(Oops forgot to add smt anyways
Thoughts on a squid game x mcyt and/or mrbeast crew AU?🤔 maybe karlity? Dnf? Skephalo? Or just plot/angst?
Yes👍? No?👎)