5-going to town

"Hey btw I was wondering if you wanna go into town with me today? I have to go pick up some stuff and since you didn't really come here with much clothes we could get you some?"
Quackity:"that would be great! But how?"
Karl:"with my truck!😎"
Quackity laughed.

Quackity:"you have a truck Karl💀?"
Karl:"Y-YEAH SO WHAT?"
Quackity continued laughing at him and calling him a country boy while putting on a country accent,Karl was getting so heated and bickered back at him trying to hold back his laughter and falling miserablely.
After they calmed down a bit,they packed their things and hopped in the truck.

As they made they're way there Quackity was amazed by the beauty of the town and way there,but it was really in the middle of nowhere just like Karl's home,they literally had to drive for and hour to get there but eventually they arrived.it looked like this but drenched in snow.

it looked like this but drenched in snow

It was truly a sight for sore eyes.they both got out of the car.Quackity totally baffled by the sight, speed walking around,pressing his face against like every store window.
Karl was just flustered by the action and giggled.he went over to Quackity jokingly pretending to be annoyed and they started walking to stores.

They they got:hats,sweaters,gloves,boots,
Just winter stuff quackity will probably need since it didn't seem like he'll leave any time soon,he didn't want to leave and karl didn't want him to leave anyway.they've only known eachother for 2-3 days but already felt like they've known each other for like 5 years.

They had so much fun.
Karl kept seeing quackitys smile wich made him have butterflies.when they were done Karl grabbed some takeout before driving home.
By now it was already night.