31-shopping☀︎︎

(I had a request that in this part they'd hang out with their friends but I couldn't do that since the don't have the same friends so sorry about that)

Quackity:"we could maybe go shopping?"
Karl:"yeah but for what?"
Quackity:"idk.....Suff"
Karl:"okay,as long as we get some food I'm fine with it"
They got ready and drove to the mal.
Quackity:"where are we going first?"
Karl:"idk.....New Yorker!"
They went into the store,got some stuff and the cycle continued,in and out of stores before they bumped into someone.
Quackity was of guard looking at Karl while he bumped into someone knocking down his own Burger.

Quackity:"shit- sorry!"
??:"quackity?"
Quackity looked up to see a familiar man with a yellow hoodie on,with a big smile.
Quackity:"Wilbur!! Hey!"
Wilbur:"fancy seeing you here!"
Quackity:"yeah you too! I didn't know you were in town for that long?"

Wilbur:"well I wasn't,I just came back today cause I wanted to show Tommy the mountains"
Quackity:"ahh okay! Omg i completely forgot to introduce you,this is karl! Karl this is Wilbur!"
Karl smiled.

Karl:"hey,it's nice to meet you!"
Wilbur:"karl it's a pleasure to meet you to! Quackity talks about you all the time! Can't believe I'm finally meeting you!"
Karl:"he talks about you to! It's awsome meeting you to!"
Quackity:"oh,and you mentioned Tommy? Is he here?"
Wilbur:"oh yeah he is! He's just getting a smoothie!"
Tommy:"hello"

Wilbur jumped as Tommy greeted him from behind.
Wilbur:"JESUS TOMMY ugh don't scare me!"
Tommy:"haha pussy! Omg wait is that
Quackity?!"
Quackity:"hey Tommy!"
Tommy:"holy shit! Hey Quackity i haven't seen you in so long!" He said hugging him.
Tommy:"hey! You must be karl! Quackity talks about you a lot!"
Karl:"yeah hey!"

They continued talking.Karl got a bit tired since they had been talking for a while now and he kinda was just standing there awkwardly.
So he decided to drive home while Quackity decided to sit down at a coffee shop with Wilbur and Quackity.

(For this chapter I really just needed some kind of excuse to add the Wilbur and Tommy sibling dynamic in,so yeah I brought my finish to a bowling alley but he slipped into a bowling ball hole so I think he's dead now,at least I got a strike)