19-true love

Quackity:"I-......wait what?"
Karl:"I-I heard you on the phone with your sister saying you loved me...and I just wanted to say that-..I love you too..."
He said looking down fiddling with his fingers trying not to have a panic attack.Quackity didn't really know how to respond,he just sat there,trying to hold himself back from standing up and jumping out of joy.he smiled to himself and hugged Karl.
Quackity:"Jesus,Karl I was was so scared..."
He said while shedding a tear and a chuckle at the end of the sentence.

Karl:"why Quackity?" The mood started to lighten up,they were laughing in like every sentence.
Quackity:"I just never thought someone could love me like you do....."
Okay if Karl wasn't crying already he was certainly tearing up now.

Karl:"gosh I love you so much...."
Quackity laughed,they pulled out of the hug and stared at each other.but soon decided they needed each other so they laid down on the couch and hugged.Quackity was laying on Karl with his head on his chest while Karl messaged his hair admiring it.
He looked at the ceiling thinking about all of the things he could do with Karl.

Dates,dinners,play video games,go to the movies,everything,he wanted to spend his life with him.they spent the rest of the day together (obviously) until they slept.

Time skip(a week later)

Karl:"QUACKITY WAKE UP, WAKE UP NOW"
Quackity:"AH WHAT IS IT"
Karl:"ITS THANKS GIVING,CMON GET READY"