29-picnic date❣︎

Quackity went to the grocery store and shopped for their pick nick date,he got a strawberry cake,some snacks,some pink lemonade,pretzel sticks and some c0ndom-
Anyways he returned home and surprisingly Karl already had the basket and blanket read.
Quackity put the food in there and they made their way to find a good spot,now since there was winter wich meant snow everywhere it was a bit harder.
They finally found a spot and set their date.
It was beautiful,Quackity cut it them both a slice and they ate.
Karl:"this is beautiful,how did you know strawberry cake was my favorite?"
He didn't have a fucking clue,he thought it was velvet.

Quackity:"oh,you just seem like the kind of person"
Karl:"fruity?"
Quackity:"yeah"
They laughed,Karl was getting a bit thirsty so he reached into the bag to grab some lemonade,but his hand hit something cardboardy(I know that's not a word shut up)
He was curious so he grabbed it and took it out.
Karl:"condoms?....really"
He had a judgmental look on his face,Quackity was pretty embarrassed.

Quackity:"ummmm"
His dumbass completely forgot to put those in the bed room.he thought.
Quackity:"yeah so basically um- yeah so.....I-
So what- so um....so what happed was...."
Karl:"what the fuck"
He completely lost it he started laughing so much it was so funny,Quackity started laughing to,the both laughed for like five minutes and now they were crying.

They calmed down until they were able to get out sentences again.
Karl:"no but seriously,PLEASE don't tell me your suggesting we're doing it in the woods"
Quackity:"no I just forgot to put them somewhere else"
Karl:"oh okay,well we'll do it when we get home"
Quackity:"fine with me"
They flirted,they were having a great time but the food was eaten and they got a bit tired so they went home and sat on the couch.