4-hmm?

Quackity:"yeahhh I'm kinda homeless rn,and.. thanks Karl...being here's great..."
Karl:".....your great..."
Karl said quietly after looking him up and down.Quackity was blushing so much he thought it would leave a mark on his face.
Quackity:"what?"
Karl:"nothing?"
Quackity:"right..."
Karl got up walking to the kitchen.wich made Quackity pretty disappointed.
Quackity:"where are you going?"

Karl looked back at him noticing the disappointed facial expression wich made him blush.
Karl:"I'm just going to the kitchen calm down..."
He said laughing.Quackity just responded with:
"I was kidding"
Karl took a glass out of the cupboard and poured in some orange juice.
He walked back over to Quackity and handed him the glass before sitting down next to him.
"Here you look dehydrated:)" he said.
Quackity:"thanks :)"
Karl:"yeah you also look really nervous wich makes the blush on your face really obvious"

"AHHHHHHHGGGG" Quackity thought looking at Karl squinting his eyes with an annoyed look.
Quackity:"psh s-shut up..."
Karl:"yeah yeah"
They turned on the TV and watched Clarence and a few movies till they fell asleep to it.

Time skip (morning)

Karl's eyes slowly drifted open when he noticed that Quackity had fell asleep on Karl's shoulder.now who's blushing?

He slowly stood up trying not to wake Quackity up and made his way to his room.
He changed his clothes and went to make breakfast in the kitchen.
He stood at the stove cooking eggs and bacon trying to be quiet.
As he finished up,he went to back to the couch laying the fresh breakfast on the table.
He started eating and soon Quackity woke up and started eating to.they proceeded to have small talk until Karl asked.