More School

Okay guize, I'm grounded. From interwebz. I'm actually writing this from club at school... ;-; There aren't going to be very many updates, but I will get to you what I can, when I can. I'm so glad that so many people are enjoying this story! Ahhh! Your comments, follows, and votes are so amazing to receive and never fail to put a smile on my face. I love all of you!

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        She woke the next morning to a ping from her phone. It was Monday, and she groaned at the prospect of another day at school. Not knowing what to expect, she checked her phone.

--turntechGodhead (TG) began pestering chumHandle (CH) at 6:47--

        TG: good morning

        She smiled. Yesterday had been pretty fun; actually, some of the most fun she'd had in a while (No offense, Lynd! But you're not a hot guy!). After the embarrassing singing encounter, they'd crept downstairs to play some video games. Dirk (she'd finally been given his name, though he insisted on being called Bro) had showed up, with the creepy puppet from before (Lil' Cal-- she'd been given that name also) draped over his shoulders. He'd asked to join them, but Dave told him to go away. He didn't, really. Just watched silently from the adjacent room. With the puppet.

        Dave had ended up walking her home and they exchanged an awkward hug before parting ways. She'd lied awake in bed for a bit, turning the day's events over in her head and looking for a deeper meaning behind any of his words. And trying to convince herself yet again that they were just friends. Hopelessly.

        CH: Morning! :3

        She prepped to get in the shower, taking her phone along. Throughout the steamy cleansing process, she sang through 'Enjoy the Ride ' twice.

        After reluctantly leaving the shower, she changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a [f/c] shirt. Lynd let herself in, as always. [F/n] made the two of them breakfast (eggs and toast), and they were off.

                [F/n] had been talking to him since she left the shower.

                --turntechGodhead (TG) began pestering chumHandle (CH) at 6:48—

                TG: good morning

                CH: Morning! :3

                TG: hows it going?

                CH: It’s going I guess. Mondays. :/

                TG: ah

                TG: so guess what

                CH: What?

                TG: i started thinking about the song

                CH: ...And?

                TG: yeah i got nothing

                CH: -_-

                CH: How exciting.

                TG: okay but hear me out

                By that point, she had been laughing out loud at him. He was so adorable, no matter what he said. She wasn’t sure if she’d ever get the guts to tell him that, though. Just because.