Chapter 18

Kylie text's Dinah and Normani

Kylie🥸: Hey Dinah and Normani umm London is in the hospital right now and she said she would like to see Maya.

Dinah🤪: Is London ok what happened to her.

Normani🤓: How long has she been in the hospital for.

Kylie🥸: It was around 8:45 am she was in the shower and idk what happened but she is connected to a whole bunch of tubes.

Normani🤓: But we all know Maya doesn't know London as her mother she only knows her as like a sister.

Dinah🤪: Right so what are we going to do if London says that she's Maya's mother because Maya was lied to by London's Dad he told Maya that her mother died after she gave birth to her.

Kylie🥸: Why the fuck would he lie to Maya like that.

Normani🤓: He was a very fucked up man who was insane tbh.

Dinah🤪: I guess we let the truth happen and see where it leads I mean we know she's 5 but she's very smart.

Kylie🥸: Wait, wait how old was Maya when he told her that.

Dinah🤪: One years old almost two but she didn't understand anything.

Kylie🥸: I- this man is ridiculous as fuck who the hell would do shit like that.

Normani🤓: Him apparently but London isn't his only daughter he has 14 other kids by 14 other women.

Dinah🤪: How do you know this Mani.

Normani🤓: Well back in 2015 he was arrested for rape in the 3rd degree and there's an app to check out all the people who've been arrested.

Kylie🥸: The fuck🤨😳.

Dinah🤪: I'm saying no wonder I would catch London outside by herself.

Kylie 🥸: So they got an app for every single thing now huh.

Normani🤓: Apparently but what doesn't make sense is they would let him go so many times until four other women came and said what happened to them.

Kylie🥸: So what your telling me is that he got away multiple times but when those four said something he's locked away for good.

Dinah🤪: Basically so I'm guessing those four didn't want to say anything until then.

Dinah come on we need to get Maya ready so we can head to the hospital to see London damn it Mani I'm tired I don't wanna go anywhere right now.

Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen get your ass up now so we can go I don't have all day to wait on you one child is enough to deal with I don't need two so get up and put your clothes on I'm not going to wait forever 🙄.

Ugh fine I'll get dressed but what about Maya who's going to get her up and ready it's not fair why get on me about getting ready and not her.

Dinah Jane your grown as hell you can get up on your own Maya is five years old  she can do things on her own just like you so get up and get ready I'm not arguing with you Dinah.

Mama something happened to the tv Mama come here please. 

Hold on Maya mama is getting dressed right now I'll be there in just a few seconds.

Dinah go see what's wrong with the tv I'm almost done getting ready.

Ok I'll go see what's up with the tv

Dinah went downstairs to check on the tv and saw that Maya wasn't dressed Yaya why aren't you dressed we gotta leave soon I won't yell at you so let's go upstairs and get dressed ok princess.

Mommy can I wear my Minnie Mouse outfit please this one right here.

Yaya's outfit

Yaya's outfit

Yea why not get dressed and meet me in me and mamas room ok Yaya.

Alright mama I'm ready can we still go to the park today please, please ,please?

Mani looked at Dinah then looked at Maya and she said sure sweetheart well go to the park after we're done with what we're going to do I promise.

Everyone got into the car and Normani started driving and Normani started playing Beyoncé run the world on the way to the hospital they stopped at McDonald's to get some breakfast mommy where are we going I'm bored.

They finally made it to the hospital Dinah walked up to the front desk and asked For London Chanel I'm her ex and I'm here to visit with my family yes her room number is 1501 on the 4th floor to the right Dr. Johnson said Thank you very much sir have a nice day Dinah walked over to Normani and Maya and told them to come on.

Mama why are we in a hospital I thought we were going to the park.

We are princess but we have to see someone before we go to the park just promise whatever that is said to you just know I will forever love you Maya.