Chapter 11

Normani's POV

Maya's Nicknames: Yaya, Dandelion, May may, and Normani's special nickname for Maya is papaya

I woke up to Ally's voice telling me to get up when I finally sit up and looking out of the car window I see Dinah then I quickly get out of the car and try to run up to Dinah but Ally stopped me and said, Mani, i want you to end this drama between DeAisa and Dinah I looked at her and understood what needed to be done I walk in the middle of the field and shouted STOP.

I turned to look at DeAisa and said look DeAisa I've moved on now and you should do the same I understand that you "loved me" but you hurt me so many times in our 4 years of dating back to back I caught you cheating on me but yet I stayed with you even when it hurt the most so, please do me a favor and move on.

Then I turned to Dinah and said, Dinah, I love you with all my heart ik we've only dated for now 4 months and 11 days but through those times I realized what I was missing I should've spent my 4 years with you and not DeAisa because you know how to treat me right I'm very happy that you treat me so kindly I want to spend my life with you forever.

SZA'sPOV

When Normani was speaking to Dinah I was crying because my best friend is in love and I can't help but cry can't wait until their wedding day and when they have their first child I'm going to be the best damn Auntie ever to their children I mean, I am Maya's Auntie and I adore that little girl but she's very sassy for a 4-year-old but I love her a lot later Imma go pick her up and bring her to Dinah because Maya's birthday is on the 17 of February and it's only February 13.

I walk over to Dinah and tell her that I'm leaving and there will be a surprise when she gets home I leave to go pick up My lil Dandelion (Maya) so we can spend some time together when I get to London's house I knock on the door but no one answered so I knocked one more time and this time someone came to the door I greeted him with a soft yet confused smile and asked him where Maya was he told me she was upstairs so I ran up there and grab her and all her stuff and I asked him if he was the babysitter he said yes I paid him and told him to go home I took Maya back to Dinah's house and she's staying here for good because London's house was a fucking mess.

Dinah's POV

I come home along with Lauren and Kehlani and we heard SZA talking to someone SZA I yelled and SZA ran downstairs and looked at me with a confused face behind her I hear a familiar voice and I looked at SZA and asked her what did she do I lightly push SZA out of the way to see my daughter Maya I look back at SZA and ask her what she doing here she told me that she took Maya from London's house because she was left alone with a babysitter and it smelled like drugs and alcohol I was heated when she told me that.

I grab Maya and take her upstairs to the bathroom to bath her I told Lolo to call Mani please when Normani got to my house I told her I was upstairs and needed her help with something.