Chapter 16

After the conversation that Dinah, Normani, and Kylie had Dinah invited Kylie into there house so she can get London and take her home Dinah showed Kylie upstairs where the second living room is as soon as Kylie made it upstairs she saw London lying on the couch still sleeping  Kylie walked over to her and was trying to wake her up so they could leave but she wouldn't wake up so Dinah walked over and tapped her shoulder and told her that Kylie was here to take her home.  London sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes London looked at Dinah then at Kylie and apologized too Dinah.

  London sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes London looked at Dinah then at Kylie and apologized too Dinah

The second living room

I'm so sorry Dinah I should have taken better care of our daughter and I couldn't do it I missed two years of her life and it could've been three years but all I wanted to do was see my baby girl before anything happens to me I know you're probably thinking what's going to happen to me well I went to the doctors and they said if I don't stop drinking I'm going to die. And I've wrote so many letters to Maya that are at my house so I want you and your girlfriend to take great care of our daughter even if I couldn't do it myself.  I got some papers for your girlfriend to sign saying that she is now the legal guardian of Maya and I bought Maya a locket with a picture of me and her when she was born London explained to Dinah.

Dinah felt bad for her ex girlfriend even tho she was upset that she left there daughter all alone and she never tried calling Dinah or Sza because they were all super close before London was even pregnant with Maya.  London handed Dinah the paperwork to give to Normani London then got up to leave and Dinah said I'll be at your house to get the letters and the locket so Kylie and London left but Kylie made sure to give Normani the money and left there house.

Dinah then closed the door and sat down on the couch downstairs and had thoughts running through her head Mani saw how upset Dinah looked and walked over to her and sat in her lap and looked into her eyes and asked Dinah what's wrong why do you look so sad for Mani asked.  Dinah then looked up at Mani and said she's gonna die Normani was confused on what Dinah was talking about Dinah said London is going to die she gave me these papers for you to sign Mani and when you do sign them you will be considered Maya's legal guardian you will be her Mama when London passes away I don't know how long she has to live but you and I need to head to her house and get the letters she wrote Maya and the locket she bought her. Mani looked at Dinah and said what are we going to tell Maya if London dies Normani asks.  Mani Maya never even called London Mama or Mommy she always called her sissy or Auntie but never mommy you where the first person she called Mama other than me she loves you with all her heart "look at her Mani and ask her who her mama is and who she loves besides me?" Dinah said.

Mani sat down right next to Maya and asked Yaya who is your Mama and who do you love Maya pointed to Normani and said you my Mama and I wove you Mama and I also wove Mommy, auntie Sza, Ally, Mila, Lo, and Lani very mush Maya says with a big smile on her face. Mani looks at Maya with tears of joy and Dinah says see I told you Normani she loves you so much that she calls you Mama and I don't think she would want it any other way and also we've been invited to a private party so are friends will be there Dinah said.