Shotta flow 3 Chapter 10

2:30 am at the football field

Kehlani, Lauren, Sza, NickiMinaj, and Dinah made it to the football field because that's where they saw DeAisa and her gang dive up to Sza called some of her friends to help because even though DeAisa was after Dinah and Dinah was after her DeAisa then yelled out you know why I'm here right yeah ofc I do Dinah said oh and just to let you know DeAisa Normani's lips taste great this made DeAisa upset Dinah we are not going to keep playing these games give it a rest Dinah Normani doesn't actually love you she's just gonna use you to get her way DeAisa yelled.

Then Dinah said yeah well at least I'll treat her like a Queen unlike you, on the other hand, you treated her like she was a piece of shit and she's not but I guess you were too fucking stupid to see that in her because you were too busy fucking other females yea I always caught your bum ass cheating on her she never deserved any of that but here we are now Dinah don't think your little miss perfect when you going to tell Normani about your daughter, huh oh you thought I didn't know about that now did you DeAisa said.

Don't bring Maya into this, this has nothing to do with her I was not trying to get my ex pregnant but I did and my daughter was the best mistake ever because without her I don't know what I would do she brings me joy and so much happiness and I could never ask for anything better than Maya and if I tell Normani she won't be made because we weren't even together she was too busy being in love with a demon that when she finally realized it she broke up with you and now you're mad about it, but the thing is you won't open up your eyes to see that because you don't care who you hurt as long as your happy it was always about you, you and you but never about how other people feel figure it out DeAisa look around you for once.

DeAisa's POV

In some way Dinah was right but I don't care what she says because everyone loves me nobody cares about some freak show I mean look at Dinah she dresses like a boy plays football with boys she should play volleyball after I was done saying what needs to be said DeAisa turned around because Faith saw Ryan walk away from the group Ryan Destiny get back over here you don't belong over there with them those are bad people who are trying to take Normani from me DeAisa yelled but Ryan keeps walking over there because she didn't want to hear her cousin bullshit.

Ally's POV

Camila and Normani were in the backseat sleeping, Dinah texted me that they are at a football field so I got out from the backseat to sit in the drives sit of Normani's car the reason I'm driving to the football field is that I want Normani to settle this stuff out between Dinah and DeAisa and if that doesn't work well it's gonna be DeAisa's fault because she's hard at listening to people altogether. I make it to the football field without being seen I climbed in the back to wake up Normani I lightly shake to wake her up then I start calling her name Mani wake up, please, and she finally wakes up.