13

We got back to my apartment and Connor made me some tea. I sat on the couch and sipped on it.

"I'm gonna shower," I spoke standing up quickly.

He nodded.

"I'll be here."

I smiled and went to the bathroom to shower. I washed myself off and washed my hair. When I was done I braided my hair and covered myself with my towel as I walked to my room to grab a hoodie and some leggings. I got dressed and came back out. Connor sat in the exact spot I left him in. He looked to me and I sat down and cuddled into him. He picked up my tea and handed it to me. I thanked him and turned on the tv. I could feel his eyes on me as I put on a movie. I looked over and his gaze didn't move from me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're beautiful."

I blushed and looked into his eyes.

"I love you."

I stopped not knowing what to do. He loved me. He looked to me for an answer. I fell back and sat a bit away from him. I opened my mouth to say something, but I didn't have any words to say. I could feel his gaze on me.

"Isabelle?"

I avoided eye contact. I didn't know what to do. Did I love him? I felt happy with him, but I didn't exactly understand what love would feel like. I felt a hand on my hand and looked to him.

"It's ok, you don't have to say it back."

I pulled him into a hug. I couldn't bring my myself to say the words back. I needed some time. I cuddled back into him and shifted my focus back onto the tv. I felt bad for him. I wanted to say I loved him, I think I love him. I just didn't know. Olli came and sat with us. He curled into my lap and I stroked his fur. Connor felt warm, weird. I cuddled into him more and watch the tv.

-

When I woke up Connor was holding me. Olli laid by my side. We'd moved from our position last night, but Connor still stayed with me. I turned to look at him and his eyes were trained on me.

"Good morning," he spoke.

We were laying down and I was facing him. I had to look up a little to meet his gaze. My head laid on his arm.

"Morning, did I fall sleep on you?"

He nodded.

"I don't mind. It was nice."

I smiled and sat up. Connor sat up as well.

"I'll make you some breakfast."

"Thank you Connor."

He got up and went to the kitchen. I looked at Olli as he stretched out and opened his eyes. I smiled and unbraided my hair. I wrapped it into a bun and tied it up. I got up and fed Olli. When he heard his food container open he bolted to his dish. I smiled and dumped the cup into his bowl. He started eating and I smiled. I looked over and Connor was almost done with an omelette.

"Looks good," I spoke walking over to him.

I wrapped my arms around his torso, hugging him while he made me food. I smiled and buried my nose into his clothes. I loved it when he wore comfy clothes. He put on a hoodie before picking me up last night. I thought about the Android girl. How Connor and her interacted. Jealousy burned in my stomach.

"Are you ok? Your heart rate rose."

"I'm fine, just thought about last night."

He turned around and hugged me.

"We'll think of ways you can protect yourself while at work. I'll come early and pick you up."

"Thank you," I said smiling.

His hand went to my chin and he made me look up for a kiss. I smiled and he turned back around to plate the omelette. He turned off the stove and I went around to the other side of the bar and sat. He moved the plate to me and handed me a fork.

"Thank youuuu," I said again.

"My pleasure."

He smiled and watched me eat. It always made me feel a bit weird, eating in front of someone who isn't eating as well. It was ok, it was just Connor. I finished and went to wash my plate and the utensils he used, but he stopped me.

"I've got it."

I shook my head.

"You cook I clean."

"You let me live here for free."

"You're my boyfriend."

He stopped and smiled.

"I'm your boyfriend?"

His led went yellow, but returned to blue quickly.

"Unless you aren't," I spoke turning around quickly.

Maybe he didn't want to label our relationship. God I was stupid, that was stupid. I cringed at myself. I felt his arms wrap around my waist.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend, Isabelle, I just didn't know if you wanted to label our relationship."

I smiled. I turned around and kissed him quickly.

"So it's official."

He smiled and I smiled back to him.

"I'm still washing the dishes," I spoke.

"I'll help."

He picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"Hey!"

"I'll wash, you dry."

He handed me a towel and I furrowed my brows at him. He smiled and ran the water.

-

After washing and drying the dishes Connor walked over to me and put his hands on my hips. My heads was just a little bit above his, but not by much. I pulled him into a kiss and he pulled me close to the edge and to him. His hand went into my hair and pulled slightly so my neck was exposed. His kiss trailed down my neck and he played with the hem of my shirt. I quickly pulled it over my head and he kissed my breast softly. He bit down slightly and I pulled his head alway.

"Remember what my job is."

"Sorry."

His lips went back to mine and he pulled me as close to him as possible. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he picked me up.