11

I started going back to work. Connor would walk me there and then go back home and would walk me home afterwards, just to make me feel better. I was making money, starting to feel more comfortable, and I had Connor with me. My life was going great

One day I went into work and instantly noticed something weird. An android performer. My coworker noticed my look and walked over.

"She's been stealing everybody's customers. They all love her. Boss says not to mess with her."

"How can we compete with something that doesn't even need to stop for air. Fucking christ. Where is she?"

"In her office."

The new android made eye contact and smiled at me. I walked towards the stairs up to the office to talk to my boss. This was an outrage. We were getting replaced. I opened the door to see her sitting at her desk. She looked up to me.

"You're really just going to replace us with some piece of metal?"

"I see you've heard of Sophie."

"I thought you were looking out for us! We all rely on this place to pay for food and a home."

"Hey! Don't get snappy with me. She needed a job, I don't know if you know this, but androids have to have bio components to live, and preferably a place to stay. I owe her previous owner a favor so she gets a job here. If you want more attention get a new suit."

"So you just want me to try something new and maybe my customers will come back? This is bullshit, she's going to run us all out of business."

"If you're not going to drop it you can leave. If you don't wanna leave then shut your mouth and get to work."

I closed my mouth and stormed out. Sometimes she can be a real cunt, but I need this job. I can't rely on anyone else.

"She tell you some bullshit about a favor too?"

I nodded.

"I'm moving places to a club uptown. I'll have to get new customers, but they have a strict no android policy. I suggest you do the same."

"And let that piece of aluminum win? Fuck no. Stay safe."

She nodded and walked to the back. I eyed the new girl as she took one of my customers to a private room. I noticed Donnie sitting, probably waiting for me. I walked over to him.

"Hey baby, you here for your weekly?"

"Yeah, hey who's that new android? I thought you had a no android policy."

"We did, but boss owes someone a favor. She's taking my customers, but she won't take you right big guy?"

"You know I only got eyes for you Rino."

"I'll meet you in room C in 5."

"Yes ma'am."

He walked to room C and I looked around to see if any of my other customers were in. Just Donnie for now.

I walked over to the room and before entering I heard someone talking in room b.

"C'mon baby, I'm always allowed to touch my girls."

"I said no touching if you don't wanna follow my rules you can get out."

The man's voice was one of my customer's. He liked to touch, he paid extra for it so I let him.

"I'll give you extra."

"Out."

"C'mon baby."

I heard a yelp and Tony suddenly rushed out holding his balls.

"Rino, what the fuck. This new girl is insane. Tell Trish she tried to crush my balls."

"I will baby, you coming back this week? I'll give you some free time to make 'em feel better, yeah?"

"Hell yeah, this is why you're my chick."

I smiled and the android came out of the room.

"The fuck do you think you're doing psycho? You can't hurt customers."

"He tried assaulting me."

"A little touching isn't assault. Loosen up tin foil."

I flipped her off and walked into room c for my dance.

-

After Donnie walked out I wiped down and walked back out. I noticed Sophie talking to Trish, boss woman, probably about Tony.

"Hey, Rino! Over here now," she said in an angry tone.

"What," I said in a stern tone walking towards the two.

"Tony isn't allowed back in. I know he's one of your regulars, but he didn't abide by my rules."

"What? He's a decent chunk of my income Trish. Just because she tried crushing his jewels doesn't mean he deserved it."

"You heard what I said."

"Y'know what Trish, you keep treating your real girls like this and you'll only have tin foil left."

I stormed off towards the pole to try and persuade someone to buy a dance. I noticed someone new and walked over to him.

"Hey baby, you looking for a private show?"

"Hey sexy. You're looking mighty fine right now."

I smiled and gave him my prices.

-

After I got off the pole some guys hollered towards me.

"Sorry guys, I'm done for the night, but I'll be here tomorrow same time. Come a little earlier and you'll get to see something hot."

"What about you and that android? I wanna see you shake that ass on her."

"Sorry I don't do doubles. Especially not with prunes."

"Don't be so harsh."

"Sorry guys no one here would do a double with her."

"Awww," they all said.

"Bye bye boys."

I walked to the back room and changed. I grabbed my duffle and money bag and started counting. It was an ok night, I usually get more, but Tony left early. I tucked my money away and noticed the android walking out. I got up and put some stuff in my locker.

"Goodnight Rino," someone said.

"Night stay safe."

"Same to you."

I smiled and walked out. Connor wasn't there yet so I waited for him. I heard a noise from the alley beside the club and I felt my heart plummet into my chest. I got my taser ready in my hand and walked towards the alley. I rounded the corner and saw a shadowy figure looming above a girl. Before I could think I ran at him and tased him.

He fell to the ground and I saw the led on the girl. Fuck. I looked at the figure now on the ground and felt sick.

"Tony."

I dropped the taser and ran.