Visionary Test Subject No. 749

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson

This whole story is dedicated to Louis Tomlinson. For his lovely blue eyes, adorable facial expressions, and goofy acting. For his humorous personality, shaking laugh, and sticking with his lovely girlfriend after all this time. For not being afraid to stick up for himself and his friends, and for being a part of One Direction. 

For Louis Tomlinson

-

Hello everyone! So to attempt to prove that I haven't just been fucking around, even with everything going on at school and such, I've got this new story! :D I know I know, I shouldn't, especially since I'm not even half way through Human and Throw It All Away, but... I can't help it. 

I haven't had motivation to write those, even when I have time, so I'm just putting this out there as Coming Soon. It'll be a little side project I can work on, something refreshing and different for me. :)

And you guys should be especially proud because I'm planning on writing this in all third person, AND in past tense! See? This really is something different. x)

One more thing: I made this cover by myself (like I do for most), and I really like it actually. So yay, sorry, I just have to be proud of myself right now for it. :) AND, I made the trailer! Whoo, first one ever, so I hope you like it! 

So here's to something different everybody! Please let me know what you think of this twisted science fiction/dystopian story! 

-Kay-
xxx

-
‘Visionary test subject No. 749- Louis William Tomlinson, born December 24, 2021. 

May 17, 2043
Louis Tomlinson was put under Visionary exactly two months and fourteen days ago.
He has been awake since then for exactly a month today. 

Amazingly, his test has been the biggest success and failure of them all. He successfully created his ideal world and recreated his life, also living four years of it in the month and a half that he used Visionary. 

There only seems to be one major side effect that still lingers: Even though he’s been long woken up, he still can’t remember his real life. He’s still convinced he’s part of an internationally famous boy band by the name of One Direction.’