Chapter 22

Sasuke pov

(Prom time)

To say sakura was beautiful was an understatement, i stood at the bottom of the stairwell to her home, it was time, a big night for a senior. Prom night. Sakura looked more than beautiful she was gorgeous. She was hard to beat. But better yet, she was all mine.

It wasn't until she was infront of me, that i got a upclose and personal look at the pinkette who stood before me.

"Sasuke-kun" she said as softly.

"You two hurry up and take your pictures,so we can send these to mikoto!" Her mother said as i chuckled and stood behind sakura with my arms around her as we smiled for the camera.

"Great, you two have fun tonight!" Her mother said as we walked out the door.

As we walked to my car, i stopped her and stood to look at her once again.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked as i bent down and captured her lips with mine.

"Nothing is wrong, you're just very beautiful" i said after pulling away.

I held my door open for her, as we both got into my car, i drove off towards the school where the dance will be held

I held my door open for her, as we both got into my car, i drove off towards the school where the dance will be held. Unfortunately it was the gym, they said no hotel ballrooms because too many kids sneak off to book rooms and parents get concerned about where they are.

Pulling up to the school, the parking lot was full of cars, as sakura and myself watched as people walked in through the side doors of the gymnasium.

"You ready?"

"Yes" she said as i nodded and we both got out the car.

She hooked her arm in mine as we walked together towards the doors, walking in the gym was filled with students, some talking, some eating at the food stand and punch bowls, some dancing on the dance floor. Right now there is an upbeat song so everyone is just dancing wildly.

Me and sakura had truly separated ourselves from almost everyone, so we didn't have anyone to socialize with...until the dobe came marching over

"Yo teme" he said as he walked up with a blonde, who had soft purple like eyes. "Oh this is Shion, she's my date" he said as we greeted the girl.

"It's nice to meet you, naruto tells me you're his best friend" she said over the music as i nodded.

"Where is everyone else?" Sakura asked.

"Shikamaru is taking a nap in asuma's class, temari is sort of pissed about it. Neji is sitting down with tenten who is really jittery"

"Jittery?" Sakura asked.

"Mhhm its likes she's uneasy about something, but she's been like that for a while now, since you know hinata..." he said as we understood.

"Well maybe she's just took it hard" sakura said as naruto shrugged it off. "We're heading to the dance floor, we'll talk later teme and sakura-chan" naruto said as he drug his date to the floor.