Chapter 21

Sakura pov:

1 month later

"Sasuke-kun what color should we wear to the prom?!" I asked again as sasuke ignored me playing some online game.

"Hold on sakura" he said as i plopped on his bed, placing my legs on his shoulders, looking up at my phone.

"This one is cute! A nice ruby red dress!" I said

"Hn" sasuke grunted as i rolled my eyes..

"Sasuke-kun come on and choose with me"

"Sakura, I can't pause the game...give me a minute" he said as i grunted myself pouting.

"Okay fine..go to prom by yourself" i said getting up about to walk out the room when i heard the sound of his headphones coming off his head as he grabbed my arm stopping me from walking out his room.

I turned to him slightly as he pulled me down on his lap.

"Okay... what color do you want to wear" he asked as i turned and straddled him.

"Well since you asked! I was thinking this ruby red" i said showing him the dress on my phone.

"You want that one?" He asked as i nodded. "Then its yours" he said as i beamed.

"So for you sasuke-kun i was thinking a nice sleek black suit" i said showing him the picture of the suit i wanted him to wear.

"Looks fine to me" he said.

"Really sasuke-kun? You aren't just saying that are you?"

"No I really do like them"

I could feel my cheeks grow hot as i leaned and kissed his cheek. " thank you sasuke-kun I'm going to head out with the others to go shopping for other things such as accessories"

"Wait..other's?"

"You know kailey, sora, and michi" i said.

"Oh"

"Whats wrong sasuke-kun?" I asked.

"Nothing.. its just you know with everything that went down...its weird how ino and karin didn't target you"

"What do you mean?"

"Well all of them were arrested except you, sora had a entire trial, ino and karin claimed the others jumped them and never mentioned you...don't you think its weird?"

"It might be..but we haven't heard anything from karin or ino in a whole month, they haven't even been at school.. so i think I'll be fine, plus there hasn't been anything on social media either."

"Just watch out for yourself.. call me if you need me" sasuke said as i nodded.

"I will sasuke-kun.. I'll be back later" i said as i walked out his room.