Ch - 33 "Friendship"

"Love is friendship set on fire

"Love is friendship set on fire."

~ By Jeremy Taylor 

Part 33

Adrian's Pov 

I waved my hand to Abi as she was leaving for Angel's home. 

I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat while I waved at her. Something is not right. But I don't know what?

She suddenly ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and kissed her head. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yeah, see you soon." She said and left my cabin. 

I again had that strange feeling that  something bad was going to happen. But I subsided that feeling because I must be feeling hungry. 

I instantly missed her when she left my cabin. 

It's been a month since I asked her to be my girlfriend. Time flies really fast and We had so much fun together. 

I love making her smile and her laughter is music to my ears. 

We went to the zoo, amusement park and many places to spend our time together. She doesn't like going to restaurants so I made myself her personal chef to make her dinner and breakfast. 

I love sleeping with her in my arms. It gives me the feeling that she is mine and I want to feel it till my last breath. 

I love her so much that I can't describe it in words. I just can't wait to spend my whole life with her. 

Tonight we all boys are going to our club to enjoy our time together after a month because Kyle and Declan had to go to handle a situation.

I didn't want to waste anymore time and just want to tell them tonight that Abigail and I are in a relationship and I love her so much. Then I will confess my love to her. 

I can't wait for everything to settle down. 

I can't say those 3 words to her now but I showed my love while taking care of her. While making her dinner, her breakfast.

I poured my love while kissing her, to let her know that I love her so much. I showed my love in my actions rather than in my words. 

I smiled while remembering our sweet moments together. 

Today everything will fall in place and I'll have my happy ending with Abigail, My Bell.

I also needed to go to check on the orphanage so I packed my files and arranged them on the shelf.