Ch - 13 "Care"

"When someone truly cares about you, they make an effort not an excuse

"When someone truly cares about you, they make an effort not an excuse."

~ Unknown 

Part 13

Adrian's Pov 

I wore my grey t-shirt with black jeans and matched it with black jacket. Lastly I wore my black sneakers to complete my dress up.  

Today I'm going to take Abi on a yacht ride

Today I'm going to take Abi on a yacht ride. Yesterday I found out that she loves going out and especially going out in the water. 

Yesterday when she stood under the rain, I couldn't stop myself from pulling her into my arms. She looked like a fairy and I just couldn't resist her. 

She looked like a kid who got to feel rain for the first time in life. 

She has become a very important part of my life, I didn't promise her anything yesterday for nothing. It's because I finally realised that it's not only liking, I finally fell for her very deeply. 

I realised that I fell for her when I first saw her. It was love at first sight for me. She just walked to me and entered my heart without me knowing.

I chuckled and went out of the room to see if Abi was ready or not. She doesn't know where we are going because I want to surprise her. 

I like seeing that beautiful surprised look on her face. 

With that thought I knocked on the door of her room. Rosie opened the door and smiled when she saw me. 

"She is ready sir." She told me and walked out to set the breakfast table.

I walked inside the room and my breath hitched as I saw her standing there in magenta Jean with white top and black jacket.