Ch - 21 "Truth"

"I respect those who tell the truth no matter how hard it is

"I respect those who tell the truth no matter how hard it is. Integrity is everything." 

~ Unknown 

Part 21

Abigail's Pov 

I entered the club with hesitant steps. A frown masked my face when I found that it's not any normal club. It was a strip club. 

Male and female strippers were dancing on the stage and it made me so shocked and scared.

Why am I even here? At such a place? 

One male stripper saw me and waved his hand at me like he knew me already. I gasped at his action and moved closer to Adrian. How could it be possible? 

At the hard right there was a narrow corridor which led to a single door at the end of the corridor and we walked in that same direction. 

I opened my mouth to ask them why am I here but the next voice which came from the room stopped me. 

The door wasn't locked but it was a little open and I could see Serena inside talking to someone on the phone but she couldn't see me because I was standing behind the door. 

Serena? Here? What is she doing here? 

"What do you mean that you couldn't find her? I just gave you one task, that is to find Bellissa." She yelled at someone on the phone.

What? She is worried about me? But Adrian said he already talked to her?  Did he lie to me? 

I was about to ask Adrian when her next words stopped me. 

"I don't care what you will do to her. I just want that bitch in front of me." She yelled again but the words she used to describe me were really surprising. 

Serena never had ever abused me in any way. I froze in my steps and just waited for her to complete. I don't know why but I feel like I should hear this from her. 

"That bitch, I gave her so much work to earn money but she doesn't even value it. She needs rest. Rest my feet. She wanted a new job that could give her relaxation. Stupid bitch, she didn't knew I was making fortune with her here but no she doesn't want to sing anymore." So she is angry with me for my decision not to sing. 

"She should think herself lucky that at least she got work to do with those blind eyes of hers. I was just only making her sing at all strip clubs but no she doesn't value it. Now with that she will have to dance too at the strip clubs." 

My eyes widened at her words, I was singing at the strip clubs? Means I was singing here that's why that male dancer waved at me. He knew me.