Ch - 15 "Trustworthy"

"Honesty is a very expensive gift

"Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap people."

~ Waren Buffett 

Part 15

Abigail's Pov 

I can't stop smiling like an idiot. It's all because of Adrian. 

Yup, he came into my life just like Ginny into Aladdin's life. He gave me every happiness I have ever dreamt of but never able to get them fulfilled. 

Adrian has fulfilled all my wishes without me telling him anything.  Tomorrow I'll get my surgery done and will be able to see the world. 

It's all because of Adrian. He is my own personal good luck.  I wish I'll get to see his handsome face first when I open my eyes after surgery. 

"Abi we are here at your home." Adrian's voice broke me out of my beautiful thoughts. 

I smiled and nodded my head. Soon I'll be able to see his beautiful eyes and his beautiful smile. 

He helped me get out of the car and gently took me to my door. 

"Is everything alright here?" Adrian asked and I frowned. Why would he ask me that?  

"Yes, everything is alright, she just made a big fuss but I handled it all." I jerked as I heard a male voice beside me. 

"Who? Who is it?" I asked and stepped close to Adrian.  

"It's okay Abi, he is a cop and my friend. Remember I told you that I'll leave a cop here." Then I remember his words before he took me with him. 

"Yes, yes I'm sorry I totally forgot that." I said releasing a breath. 

"You can go now, officer. I'll see you at the office." Adrian said and I heard footsteps leaving. 

"Adrian, before I go inside. I want to tell you that the past two days are the best days of my life. I don't know and don't care what the future will bring but if I ever get to write my story then I'll write these past two days with golden ink. Yes, that's how beautiful these days are." 

"You made me realise that seeing things isn't enough for me and I should never regret not seeing anything. I'm happy that I get to feel things in a very beautiful way. I'll never be able to forget these feelings."

"The moments I spent with you were the most precious moments of my life, and I can't even describe how happy I'm with you. Thank you so much Adrian, Thank you so much for everything." I said and tears escaped my eyes. 

I felt his warm fingers wipe my tears and he pulled into a very warm hug. "You're always welcome Bell, I'll do everything that makes you happy because your happiness is everything for me."