Ch - 10 "Hungry"

"I may act like I'm okay but deep down inside, I'm hungry again

"I may act like I'm okay but deep down inside, I'm hungry again." 

~ Unknown 

Part 10

Abigail's Pov 

I didn't want to wake up. My bed felt so soft and so comfy, it made me more sleepy. 

I smiled and buried my head deep into the soft pillow. 

The blanket was also soft and -  wait a minute. My bed isn't this soft. 

I woke up with a jerk, forwarding my hand to my left. I searched my side table but it wasn't there. God where the hell am I? 

I untangled myself from the bedsheet and slid off the bed. Then I remembered that I was with Adrian. He took me with him. But where is he?  

"Adrian? Adrian?" I screamed out while sobbing. 

"Adrian?" I screamed again and heard the door opening from my left. 

"Miss calm down" I heard a man say and it scared me to hell. Adrian isn't here. Oh no, someone kidnapped me. 

"No, no, Adrian, help me please." I screamed out loud as I felt him trying to get hold of my hand.  I continuously sobbed while screaming for Adrian. 

Then I heard footsteps of someone running into the room. "Abi? Oh my God. Abi, I'm here." It was Adrian's voice.  

I sobbed and ran into that same direction but something hit my feet and I fell forward but before I could touch the ground I felt him holding me securely in his arms. 

I sobbed again and hugged him tightly. "Where did you go Adrian? I was so scared. Someone kidnapped me." 

"Shhh, No Bell no one kidnapped you. I took you here. I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm so sorry Bell." I sighed and my breathing calmed instantly.

"But there was this man." I told him pointing behind me. 

I heard him sighed and he gently sat me down on the bed. "It's the security guard I left for your safety, Bell, I went out to get you some clothes. But I shouldn't have gone. I shouldn't have left you alone. I'm so sorry because you were scared and cried." 

I searched his hand and held his palm. "It's..it's okk Adrian. I thought someone might have kidnapped me so I got scared. I overreacted. I'm sorry Adrian." I said with a sad smile. 

He chuckled and hugged me again. "It's not your fault Bell. You can't imagine how scared I was when I heard your scream." 

"But where are we Adrian?" I asked him, confused.