Ch - 30 "Deeper"

"The deeper the love,The greater the willingness andThe ability to make sacrifices

The greater the willingness and
The ability to make sacrifices."

~ By Unknown 

Part 30

Abigail's Pov 

I gasped as I saw the scene in front of me. 

I slowly walked out of the lift and couldn't believe my eyes. 

The rooftop was decorated with blue curtains. The most beautiful thing is the blue bell flower decorated at every corner of the rooftop. 

It was looking so breathtaking, the moonlight was illuminating the area and the decorations were very simple yet so beautiful. 

At the centre of the rooftop the table for two was set up with candles all around it. 

I was really shocked to see this all. Then my eyes landed on the one whom I was dying to see the whole day. 

"Adrian" His name escaped from my lips in a whisper as I saw him standing to my right with his hands in pockets.

"Hey" He said as slowly walked towards me. 

"Hey? Hey? That's all you have got to say after disappearing for the whole day? Hey?" I said with a glare. 

"You don't even know how to glare. But you look cute trying to do it." He chuckled at me and I rolled my eyes. 

"Shouldn't I suppose to look dangerous like all other girls?" I pouted at him. 

"You are the most different, unique and beautiful girl I have ever seen Abi, you are not like any other girls. Plus shouldn't you be cheering and kissing me for this surprise?" He asked with a playful tone.

I giggled and hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much today. And I love this surprise. I was just worried about you. I'm sorry." I said while still hugging him. 

"I missed you too, I'm sorry for not taking your calls and texts. I just wanted to do this al, on my own for you." He said looking into my eyes. 

He cupped my cheeks and said,"Doing these preparations, making dinner on my own, selecting your dress and accessories. I just wanted everything to be perfect. Because the girl I'm doing this for, isn't any ordinary girl." 

His words made me tear up and I instantly put my lips upon his, kissing him with love. I poured my love into that kiss and felt him kissing me with the same passion. 

I was breathing deeply after putting my head on his heart. I wanted to confess my love to him but not today. I'll do that after his confession.