Ch - 19 "Dream"

“You see things and you say, ‘Why?' But I dream things that never were and I say, ‘Why not?'”

– George Bernard Shaw

Part 19

Adrian's Pov 

I drove to Abi's home because my agent sent me the location of Serena at Abi's home. I wonder what she is doing there. 

I parked my car at the very distance from Abi's home so Serena wouldn't see me. 

I got out of the car and with silent steps went near the window of her home. 

Serena was there sitting on the sofa while smoking. She had a very very Angry expression on her face. 

I pulled my left cufflink towards the window to record everything because the buttons at my cufflink have a mini camera installed. 

I want to record everything she says, just in case to prove her truth. 

"That bitch, where the hell is she?" Serena yelled out loud, Suddenly her phone rang and she picked it up quickly after checking the caller ID. 

"Yes? Did you find Bellissa?" She asked and a few seconds later cursed out loud. 

"What the Fuck, how couldn't you find Bellissa yet? Where had that bitch gone?" She yelled out again and threw the cigarette from her hand on the floor in anger.  

"I'm damn sure that blind wrench wouldn't have gone without any help. Someone must have taken her. But who?" She gritted her teeth.

Her words made me really angry that I wanted to slap the shit out of her but I have never raised my hand on a woman. 

She really deserves to rot in hell and I'll definitely show her the hell but before that Bell gotta see her true colors.

"She even refused to perform at the strip club. I was making a fortune with her but No she wanted relaxation and peace. Peace my foot." She was breathing heavily due to anger. 

But my thoughts were on whom she was talking with. It must be her boyfriend that Abigail has told me about. 

"No, don't tell me to calm down, you just search for that bitch. I'm not going to be polite anymore with her, she will get what she deserves. I'm gonna starve her to death now." She hissed and threw the vase at the wall. 

"Yesterday I just locked her in her room and starved her for only one day and night but now I'm gonna lock her with the chains then she will get to know how much she bothers me." 

What the hell? She locked Abi in her room? It means she hasn't eaten anything since yesterday. Fuck. I'm definitely not gonna let her go this easily.