HE COMES ALIVE IN MIDNIGHT

"Please leave me"

"I beg you"

"I don't wanna lose my purity"

"Don't try to rape me"

He hand cuffed me with a metal chain and laid me down. I screamed as much as I could. I was still in that abandoned place. He didn't even hear me. He was with his business.

"Please

"Please..."

"I don't know who you are and why are you doing this for"

"But please leave me.."

"I wanna go home"

"I'm hurting"

He tied my hair back and smirked.

"That's okay my baby girl"

"As I told you before it's gonna last only for few minutes"

"And then you'll be gone"

"Gone from this world"

I cried. He touched me and made me feel uncomfortable. I shook my legs off from him. I wasn't strong enough to fight back him. I shook my whole body just to stop that nonsense. He was only growing stronger than ever. This was what I knew before blacking out.

***

I gasped and woke up by hearing someone scream. I realized that I was in Jennie's bedroom. There was no one with me. It was just a dream. I wonder why I get those kinda dream. I've never had those before, in my life ever except once in the recent time.

Wait!

I thought it was going in a sequel. I had the similar dream already before and it was continuing.

But who was that?

I've never seen him. His face was always blurry.

What was happening with me?

Jennie entered the room with a tray consisting of- a sandwich, glass of milk and a glass of water.

"Hey Abel!"

"Finally awake"

I kept staring at her.

"Abel?"

"You look lost? You okay?"

"Guess 'nother nightmare" she chuckled heading towards me with the tray.

I looked how messy the bed was. She sat beside me. She placed the tray on the table near the bed.

I thought if I had to tell her these sequel dreams. But I thought she'd mock me any way.

I was thinking about the dream and was trying to recollect the place.

I went deep.

She waved her hands shaking off my thoughts.

"Hey Jen.."