MAKE IT

So, it's been while since we have explored something strange. I'm sorry, I just on went into the story. Let me first introduce myself. I'm Isabelle, a seventeen-year-old girl leading a normal life. I don't have a family. I grew up in an orphanage. I'm living in Illinois, Chicago. Well after 14 or so, I got departed from my orphanage so that I could live independent.

I studied in a school but, not in a boarding one. I had friends. Not a big pool but pretty much more than enough. In our gang, we were 4- Me, Caroline Jones, Katie Parker and Jennifer. We were good going friends with a kind of mutual understanding.

Jennifer loved horror stories and to be clearer, we used to call her as Jennie. Jennie was obsessed with teasing and making fun of everyone who were closes to her. Sometimes it really made us to feel annoyed and disgusted. But later it moved on funny for us too. Caroline was completely opposite to her. She detested the horror stories and never believed any of the horror stuffs which Jennie told her. She has no interest towards paranormal experiences. Caroline loved making stuffs out of waste. Katie was the one who loved exploring places and reasoning out the facts. Katie was the cool chick among us. I loved her the most when compared to others. She was always cool enough to handle situations and that really made an impression on me. We studied in a school, National Public school in Illinois.

We all were crazy with loading foods in our stomach. That was kinda insane and I'm damn sure about it. It really makes me to feel relieved and happy to think about those good days with them. Each one of us had a different perspectives and distinctive characters but though we were united. And that's what hits me forcibly. There were good going days with most hilarious experiences. We all were living in nearby locality so it was not complicated to hang up and to have fun.