ONE IS GONE

I got sickness.

"Bloody shit!"

"We'll better get outta here you two!"

"Stupid Crackheads!"

I grabbed both of their hand and rushed towards the hallway. I wasn't able to route out properly because the whole thing turned tangled with the flickering of flash light and also there were hella lot rooms.

Jennie braked suddenly.

"What if it was someone?"

"A human?"

"Like us who came in to explore..reviving for help?"

"Should we sav.. we need to save that person!"

I busted out of frustration.

"Is any bloody shit going around your head?"

"You stupid!"

"We are running for our own life"

"What's up with you, nonsense!"

I grabbed them again and started to run. Something pulled me back. It was Katie. Suddenly, Katie snatched my torchlight and locked my hands under her arms.

"Jennie! Let's go and check who was that"

"I wanna know whether it's real or not"

I screamed from the bottom of my lungs. But none felt my pain. They rushed towards the upstairs having me under her arms.

Thudding through the stairs hardly we reached the third floor of the building without noticing any shit coming in our way.

All I heard was our thudding footsteps and our hard breathing. Sweat dripped all over my body, even more feeling exhausted.

We braked at the sight of her.

We were in the mid stairs. There led some plain floor and then a door opened out facing the world. It was a terrace secured by paraphet wall.

We literally ran out of lives when we saw that creature.

There was lady dressed in all white on the terrace holding a girl right on the paraphet wall and was about to push her down.

Katie couldn't deal this instance. She shouted from the place we were in.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Just stop it!"

The lady turned back and it was a freakin' moment for all of us. She was haunted. Her eyes were of no colour but pellucid. She had a white iris which gave us that shock.

She stared us heavily, still holding the girl in her hand. Katie released my hand and ran towards that lady to stop her. But the door hit shut and left Katie behind with some wounds on her arms.

 But the door hit shut and left Katie behind with some wounds on her arms