DON'T BELIEVE ME

We were standing out of Ms.Isle's room.

"Kate and Jen"

"I'm really sorry"

"It was my mistake that I didn't let you to help when we heard a sound in the mansion"

"It was my mistake overall"

I broke out my tears.

They hugged me and consoled.

"Just shut up!"

"It wasn't your fault or neither us!"

"It was the ghost"

"C'mon Abel!"

"I don't want you to waste your tears"

Jennie chuckled hoping that I'd smile.

"That's okay Abel"

"We gotta a bigger summer holiday after all!"

I chuckled and so did Katie. I know they were hurt too, but they filled me in.

I thought that it was that haunted lady who was messing up things badly.

We came out of the school and started to stroll on the road.

Katie came up with an idea.

"Hey guys"

"Can we hangout?"

Me and Jennie gave her a "are yuh serious?" look.

"No"

"I don't mean anything bad"

"Maybe we'll go and eat something?"

I simply sighed because I wasn't in the mood actually.

"I'm not in the mood Kate"

"I wanna go home"

"I feel exhausted and tired"

"Maybe 'nother day"

Katie and Jennie examined me.

"You sure you wanna go home?"

"But it's too early..."

I nodded yes. I wasn't having any energy to talk literally. I didn't know why I felt so tired.

Before turning in my way to home I said goodbye to 'em and hugged them for making me feel okay.

"We'll love you always"

They told me back and waved their hands.

I was walking alone now. The road was empty. There were grasslands, trees and some houses on the sides of pavement.

I was tossing the water bottle I had in my hand now and then.

I felt there was someone with me, like someone was following me. I turned back to see no one. I heard footsteps behind my back but when I turned there was no one.

I heard someone weeping. Like a girl weeping. I looked around for the source of the sound. Quite far away from me, I saw a girl kneeled down under a tree. She had no face, I mean she was turned to the back side. The noise was from her.

I ran towards her to check if she was okay. She was wearing a white dress. I reached out my water bottle. As I approached her, the weeping turned to a grin.

"Excuse me?"

"You okay?"

"You need any help?"