The ending part 2 (Final Chapter)

You all begin to gear up, watching the news at the same time.

Tony: come on guys, let's go! We've got this

You all head out side, the city's buildings all fallen over and destroyed and ruined.

One by one... you all surround Thanos. Magic in hands, anger in your eyes. Weapons in hands, power in the other. Thanos looks around him, getting ready to fight.

Thor grabs his hammer, Mjollnir and begins to attack Thanos with his lightning power. Straight away, Thanos throwing him. Slowly he stops breathing.

The son of Odin... gone.

Tony and pepper begin to attacks Thanos. Hit after hit. Strike after strike. Thanos soon breaking their armour. Taken their will to live , away from them.

You scream from the top of your lungs as you see pepper and Tony dying. As tears fall from your face, you, Wanda, Agatha, Natasha and carol use all your power against Thanos.

One by one you give up. Carol... then Agatha. Your face becoming more red and red. You scream more from the pain of death.

Wanda and Natasha see you, on your knees. They run over to help you. They hold your hand.

Y/n: I can't do this

Wanda: yes you can

Y/n: everyone is DEAD!

Nat: we can do this.. together

Before Natasha could stand up , Thanos grabs her by the neck and chokes her. You and Wanda run over attacking him more trying to save Natasha.

With her last dying breath , she speaks...

Nat: I... I love you both

Y/n: NOOO!!

Thanos drops her to the ground. Staring a Wanda you you. He knows he has won.

Wanda: I can't live on anymore...

Y/n: no baby please! We can defeat him, together.

Wanda: we can't

Y/n: please stay... I love you

Thanos: your both dead!

Thanos grabs Wanda , chocks her also. She doesn't try to fight, she gives up easily. She knew she was going to lose you. She lost Natasha also.

Y/n: you.. took everything from me!

Thanos: and now I'm going to take your life away from you.

With a snap of his fingers, you dropped to the ground. Your body fading away.

It was the end for the avengers. It was the end for everyone.