Magic

You wake up, it's finally the morning time. You whip the blanket of the bed, throwing it on the floor. Natasha jumps up and Wanda falls of the bed. You laugh out loud.

Y/n: the day has just started. What an eventful morning.

Nat: you gave me a fright baby

Wanda: baby, what did I say about waking me up like that. I'm tired!! Don't do that again

Y/n: pfft. Come here and make me

Once you realised what you said, your hand come to your mouth.

Wanda: excuse me?

Y/n: I didn't say anything

Wanda: oh, I'll make you

Nat: if I was you. I'd run baby

You use your powers to open the door, you leg it out. Natasha sits in the bed laughing her head of before stepping in.

Wanda giggles.

Wanda: come back here you whore!!

You stop in the middle of the living room after Wanda said that

Y/n: did you call me a whore? You whore!!

You can barely speak without laughing

Natasha runs in the living room. She gets in the middle of you both and she faces her left palm at you and right palm at Wanda, a glimpse of red spark hits them both in the chest. She straight away falls to the ground.

You both drop to the ground, you hold your two fingers to the side of her neck to see if she's still breathing. Wanda tries to lift her up.

Y/n: she's a witch?

Wanda: baby, she can't be...

Wanda carries Natasha in a bridal position onto the sofa. She calls for help.

Straight away, pepper and Tony, Agatha, Thor and carol run into the living room to see you and Wanda crying holding the lifeless body of Natasha Romanoff.