Part 12

It's 1am when you suddenly wake up. You sit up from your bed and check the time, you notice how early is as you start to yawn. Your really thirsty so you go to the kitchen, on your way to the kitchen you see that Peter is still awake, watching tv in the dining room. You walk up to him.

Y/n: Hey Peter, why are you awake?

Peter: hmm, I couldn't sleep.

Y/n: would you like some water or anything?

Peter: can I have some water please?

Y/n: of course!

You walk to the kitchen and grab two bottles of water from the fridge. You hand Peter the bottle and you both say goodnight to each other. You go back to bed , it takes you about half an hour to fall back asleep.

A couple of hours later, you wake up. It's 8am and you think everyone is in the living, you randomly start singing a song.

Y/n: She goin' ham on my, she goin' ham on my. She goin' ham on my dick, ayy

While singing, you start dancing and walking out of your room.

Y/n: She made some plans on my dick tonight
She not with him tonight, she not with Jim tonight

Your in the kitchen still singing To yourself, out loud. You don't notice that everyone is there.

Y/n: She in the gym tonight
Workout in that pussy (Ayy)
I'm gettin' ripped tonight
R.I.P. that pussy (Ayy)
I'm goin' in tonight

Pepper: uh y/n...

You suddenly stop singing and dancing. You turn around, your face red as raw, as your realise everyone heard you.

Y/n: Uhm-

Wanda: Nice song
*wanda winks at you*

You awkwardly start giggling as your face starts going even more red.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

Pepper: no, no, don't be sorry. We like seeing you like this!!

You all start giggling. (y/n, Wanda, Natasha, Thor, carol, pepper and Tony)

It's been about half an hour chilling with everyone. You have all had a good laugh and you suddenly start feeling a little unwell so you decided to chill in your bed all day and watch tv.

Y/n: thank you guys, I'll be in my bedroom if you need me.

You walk into your bedroom and jump on your bed. Using your powers you close your door, that tires you out really fast and you start to wonder to yourself.

Y/n thoughts:
Maybe I'm using my powers during sex to much. I mean, using my hands can't be any harm can it...

You start giggling at yourself as you turn your tv onto Netflix, you decide to watch pitch perfect since those are your favourite movies.

You hear a knock on your day.

Y/n: come in!!!

Carol: hey, just wanted to check up on you!

Y/n: oh, thanks for checking in...

Carol: it's o-

Y/n: I'm still a piece of garbageeee!!

As carol leaves your room...
Carol: I was not expecting that, that kid is wild haha.

As carol closes the door you have a sudden urge to feel your boobs. You take your top and bra off and you start squishing your boobs and nipples making them hard. You suddenly moan, then suddenly let go of yourself.